Goodbye Jesus

Matthew 14:22, 23

Castiel233

"Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone."

Who the fuck was He praying to......

And if He was alone, who knew to write about it.....

For Fucks sake 

Well you see God Da Wholly Sprite was there observing the whole thing and He is the one who "inspired" 

the Gospel writers to tell four different and conflicting versions of the life story of Jesus.  So you can trust

that God is real because God told the witnesses what God saw as a testimony that God is real.

"Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone."

Who the fuck was He praying to......

And if He was alone, who knew to write about it.....

For Fucks sake 

Fictional writing often has scenes, events, dialogs, etc. that could not have been observed or learned by the writer if the scenes, events, dialogs, etc. were real and actually occurred in reality.  

Much of the Bible demonstrates this, like many other works of fiction.

• Like 1

Guest Furball

Let's not forget jesus massive lie in john 14:12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Really? Can christians really do the works that jesus did? Can they be born of a virgin, restore withered hands, cure blindness, cure sickness, cure the deaf, walk on water, make the winds and the sea obey them, feed thousands of people with only a couple pieces of fish and bread, bring themselves back from the dead, and finally fly away on a cloud into the sky? 

No, they can't. Which is just more proof on top of all the rest that jesus is a fake and a fraud, not to mention a colossal liar. 

Pure fiction christians, pure fiction.

-Catt

• Like 2