Goodbye Jesus

God's Not Dead -- How It Plays Out For Real

Fweethawt

Serves him right.  If he was still a believer he'd be under god's protection and have a teaching job and probably a really sweet parking spot (*available upon request).

mwc

The education system for that entire county is run by a bunch of religious asshats. Here's another case (unrelated to what Neil Carter went through) in which a judge ruled against them just days ago.

I'm sure they're all just overwhelmed with joy that they're being persecuted for their beliefs by the government. Religion: it's a hell of a drug.

Don't you guys realize that the school is saving people's souls?  What good is learning math or engrish when salvation is for all eternity?

Don't you guys realize that the school is saving people's souls?  What good is learning math or engrish when salvation is for all eternity?

There was a situation here in the UK , a few years back. I can't recall all the details now, but during an interview for a teaching position, a teacher was asked about his views on education. He gave sensible answers, unaware he was being grilled by a fundy. He was told , it was pointless to encourage students to get good grades if they went to hell and he didn't get the job.

He went public and I don't expect the school enjoyed the media attention much