Goodbye Jesus

Back To The Future - October 21, 2015

Discern

Well, it's almost here, the date that Marty and Doc arrive in the future - October 21, 2015. I thought I'd help celebrate with some BTTF humour.

UdV8sV3.png

tLPXcwZ.jpg

r5SlaUX.jpg

I want a hover board.  Or better yet, I want a flying Delorean.  It doesn't have to travel through time but making fusion energy from garbage is a must.

• 2 weeks later...

If the Cubs win the World Series this year, Back to the Future 2 will have correctly predicted the winner of the 2015 season.

They are playing in the NLCS finals and if they win, will be in the World Series. If they manage to sweep, it will be yet another correct prediction.

bUcqHto.jpg

BO6JmIS.jpg

People with time machines being in a rush is actually a fairly common trope in fiction. Not sure why that is.

To Doc Brown's credit, the woman was supposed to die. The gulch the train ends up in at the end of the film was named after her in the opening.

Doc saves her and takes her into the future with him as to not mess anything up more than it already was. The gulch name is changed when they return and is Eastwood Gulch, after the false name Marty uses while in the past.

best-timeline-ever_o_6080273.jpg

USA Today cover for October 22 2015, as in the movie:

iVUwFZH.png