Goodbye Jesus

What About Demons

ricky18

Just a question.Many of us dont believe in Christianity or just dont follow but how does one explained when a demon is Cast out in the name of Jesus.You literally see a change in the person's life who was posessed after cleansing.Physical manifestations by seeing saliva coming out of the person's mouth, or some other aftereffects and change for the good in that persons lifestyle.

Are we believing that Christianity is a false religion or that it's the true religion but that we are just simply not meant for it / to go into heaven.

What about demons? They arent real. Peoples lives change because it is all in their head. People produce excess saliva because its all in their head. I think Christians would be surprised at how powerful the human mind is if they actually took the time to study it. They wont though. Learning scares them. :eek:

Just a question.Many of us dont believe in Christianity or just dont follow but how does one explained when a demon is Cast out in the name of Jesus.You literally see a change in the person's life who was posessed after cleansing.Physical manifestations by seeing saliva coming out of the person's mouth, or some other aftereffects and change for the good in that persons lifestyle.

Are we believing that Christianity is a false religion or that it's the true religion but that we are just simply not meant for it / to go into heaven.

Ooh, yea...what about demons? I think this is like the Atheists worst nightmare. The most unexplainable phenomena are demons and why they exist and are cast out in Jesus' name. I'm stumped.

Demons is real ya'll. I done seent em cast out in the movies all terrible like. And, this one time, I was at a revival up in Mount Pilot, and I confess Lord, I had a Zima, and I got to spittin and a cussin and I just don't know what! And the preacher did a little mumbo-jumbo all christian-like, and durn if I weren't all better! How the hell you gonna explain that atheists?! Jesus and I would just LOOOOVE to see you try! Baby eaters.

I've seen some funny things in my life.Here in Africa we have this creature called a Tokolosh - an African word for a evil spiritual creature. It causes havoc in peoples lives.Personally I've seen the shape of it behind a window, a shadow and pretty much allive.This happened at a my school and it wasn't my Imagination.Their was roomers of this thing being in the girls toilet.People I trust with my life confess that these things exist.It's usually sent to people by black,Indian african which doctors.Also a close friend who has an annointing on his life uttered that once whiles casting out a demon the demon actually spoke and told him "She's not yours!!She is not Yours" but they kept on praying and it went out.

The other thing is What about prophecy.I can tell you now, and I'm not lying.While still being a Christian, on more then 1 ocasion They told me stuff that God is revealing to them that realy did happen and was happening.I did'nt tell them.On of the things was that I was running away from home and the guy told that God was revealing that to Him (I didn't tell him nor anyone else)all in the aid to tell me that God still lovesme and that He wants to use me.And than there's the story of me speaking in toungues not even thinking of it at the time but it spontaneosly happen. Something must be happening at the other side

Yeah, the same affect happens to my teenage daughter when she's been grounded from the phone. The screaming "Noooooo!", the thrashing about the floor, the convulsions, the high pitched wailing, then she lays in a helpless heap on the floor for a couple of hours until reality has set in. Then after a week of no phone she is an entirely changed for the better human being.

Taph

I've seen some funny things in my life.Here in Africa we have this creature called a Tokolosh - an African word for a evil spiritual creature. It causes havoc in peoples lives.Personally I've seen the shape of it behind a window, a shadow and pretty much allive.This happened at a my school and it wasn't my Imagination.Their was roomers of this thing being in the girls toilet.People I trust with my life confess that these things exist.It's usually sent to people by black,Indian african which doctors.Also a close friend who has an annointing on his life uttered that once whiles casting out a demon the demon actually spoke and told him "She's not yours!!She is not Yours" but they kept on praying and it went out.

Oh, definitely not your imagination! I mean, it couldn't be!

The other thing is What about prophecy.I can tell you now, and I'm not lying.While still being a Christian, on more then 1 ocasion They told me stuff that God is revealing to them that realy did happen and was happening.I did'nt tell them.On of the things was that I was running away from home and the guy told that God was revealing that to Him (I didn't tell him nor anyone else)all in the aid to tell me that God still lovesme and that He wants to use me.And than there's the story of me speaking in toungues not even thinking of it at the time but it spontaneosly happen. Something must be happening at the other side

Oh yea, something...wow, so amazing!

???!! :twitch: Demon possession? No problem. No need to cast them out with the name

of Jesus. I prefer to use the words "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice". Works every time.

Silly rabbit! Demons are for kids.

See I've got nothing to gain by feeding you a crap.If its true,that Hell and heaven is real.i'm headed striat for hell.Because I just cant do it any more.I'm just saying that I cant deny through all I've experienced in my life that there's something evil sitting behind all these things.We live in a world thats full of evil and a God that hides His face from us.Why Hide you face from your creation who suffers because of it.You've got to agree that God who ever it is, is Hiding His face to us otherwise we wouldn't be having theses thoughts of who is God?Is budism,Hinduism,ISLAM or Christianity the right one.Why let your creation serve all the other Gods when He could have all their whorship.Everyone is doing their one thing.After all Al human beings are absically the same just colour,hair, and culture that differs.

Most likeley we are made by the same Higher power.

Good questions. Why not ask equally skeptical questions about demon possession? I know you saw something in a window, but is that really enough to convince you of demons?

See I've got nothing to gain by feeding you a crap.If its true,that Hell and heaven is real.i'm headed striat for hell.Because I just cant do it any more.I'm just saying that I cant deny through all I've experienced in my life that there's something evil sitting behind all these things.We live in a world thats full of evil and a God that hides His face from us.

Wow, you're the kid who shits in the sandbox all the time, aren't you?

Why Hide you face from your creation who suffers because of it.You've got to agree that God who ever it is, is Hiding His face to us otherwise we wouldn't be having theses thoughts of who is God?Is budism,Hinduism,ISLAM or Christianity the right one.Why let your creation serve all the other Gods when He could have all their whorship.Everyone is doing their one thing.After all Al human beings are absically the same just colour,hair, and culture that differs.

Most likeley we are made by the same Higher power.

No, God doesn't exist. I dont' have thoughts of who God is, I have thoughts about why I'm bothering with you. Most likely we are not "made" by any "Higher Power"...whatever that means.

It's up to you if u want to believe in these things or not.I just telling it.Maby I shouldn't have posted this topic hear because this is a ex Christian Site although I am an Ex Christan so Sorry if I irritated anyone.

Serene,If I was a Christian, why would I be on this site.Why would i go on a site that could bring my believe to the ground.I would be one Christian against I dont know How may Ex Christians.The chances of me falling is far greater than me leading someone back to Jesus.If I was a Christian this would be a method of leading someone to Jesus.

Forgot that. You get two types of Christians one who Is Christian by name and one who is Christian by name and deeds.I dont have to explain.My whole family is Christians,I was brought up in a Christian home.I am not going to Blab out that I'm am an non-believer because of my family.They will start to wory over me.I love them.I'm not gonna cause unneccesary trouble in their lives.I'll keep my unbelief to myself.Were you a Christian before serene?Whats your story

I accept that Ricky is on the level and is sincere with us. He has lost his faith and you can read his post in the testimony section.

As far as the demons Ricky one of the posters mentioned the power of the human mind. That really is what is going on. It really isn't some true supernatural being, but it is the power of suggestion. Many cultures have these things happening and they always resemble some LOCAL mythological figure. You will most likely never see Krishna walking through a village in Africa, but you will in India.

The power of fear is in fear. There really is nothing there. I know you saw things, but this is the power of suggestion. Do not fear fear. People are having these experiences because they believe it. It does not exist as something outside themselves.

Edit: The "demons" being cast out was also a result of the power of suggestion. You generally only ever see these sorts of things such as demon possessions happening all the time within churches that believe in these things. It's extreemly rare to see them in churches where they mostly don't accept them as real. What does this say about it??

There are two types of Christians.a christian my name and by deeds.Even thought I'm an Ex Christian,I'm not going blab out to my family that I'm not a Christian anymore.They are all Christians.Out of my love for them I wont do it.If I confess it or not ut really doesn't make a difference me personaly.I dont also want them to wory about me.They look for ways to bring me back and I cant do it any more.I've turned my life around to many time for nothing.Not doing it again.maby I Jehavo their out of habbit.But I dont serve Jesus any more neither do I make peolpe leave Christianity.If Christianity works for you go with it.If atheism works go with it.What ever makes you happy.Me,im just living my life

You already said that. :Doh:

Forgot that. You get two types of Christians one who Is Christian by name and one who is Christian by name and deeds.I dont have to explain.My whole family is Christians,I was brought up in a Christian home.I am not going to Blab out that I'm am an non-believer because of my family.They will start to wory over me.I love them.I'm not gonna cause unneccesary trouble in their lives.I'll keep my unbelief to myself.Were you a Christian before serene?Whats your story

and...

here are two types of Christians.a christian my name and by deeds.Even thought I'm an Ex Christian,I'm not going blab out to my family that I'm not a Christian anymore.They are all Christians.Out of my love for them I wont do it.If I confess it or not ut really doesn't make a difference me personaly.I dont also want them to wory about me.They look for ways to bring me back and I cant do it any more.I've turned my life around to many time for nothing.Not doing it again.maby I Jehavo their out of habbit.But I dont serve Jesus any more neither do I make peolpe leave Christianity.If Christianity works for you go with it.If atheism works go with it.What ever makes you happy.Me,im just living my life

Apparently, living your life means living with the extraordinarily heavy and ridiculously stupid burden of the belief that christianity is true, but you just aren't good enough. Dump that baggage, homey. It sure as hell ain't worth the effort.

Fine serene,whats your story?I would like to reas it if it's ok with you?

Thanks antlerman for the moral!!! support. You were really giving me a hard tim serene.

The topic did get you guys talking though hey.

I will chat to you guys again?But know its time for me to go and sleep because tomorrow is work.It's already 12h20 pm so good night.

I take it you were a Christian aswell.Whether I believe its true or not doesn't matter anymore.Im not living it anymore and if Christianity is such a stupid religion then we all were stupid for accepting it in the fist place.

Not identical. Similar. Like the scribblings of one ape will appear similar to another, but there are entire worlds of subtext that are lost on us. That was just an analogy and not meant to impugn anyone including apes.

The only people who appear to have these experiences with this are those who are believers in them. It's in your head, you need help. Also, not everyone sits around all day wondering who god is.

Exactamundo Serene Girl

Demons are MENTAL. Mind games. Just like watching scary movies and then turning out the lights and going to bed. Freak out time.

I DO believe in spooks. I DO believe in spooks. I DO I DO I DO believe in spooks.

post-389-1140049696.jpg

As for me, I go to bed at night knowing that I'm the only entity in the room. I wake up in the morning the same way.

I've been free and clean of demonic influences since last April. Praise reason.

I was in that type of church that taught "demonology". When I was in it, I saw the evidence of demons and evil everywhere. That doesn't mean it exists, like people who see ghosts who believe in them see them all the time.

I have also seen demons cast out of people. My mother had a demon leave her when she first became a Christian. It only makes them real to the people who it happens to. How many people who refuse to beleive that demons exist can have any cast out of them?

Emotionally charged services feel real because of the high drama that everyone is exibiting. We are social animals and connect on an emotional level with other humans. I believe emotions and the emotional response of a highly emotionally charged group of people can appear to be supernatural.

Taph

ricky18, you don't know the half of what the human brain can do. It's the most fascinating thing on the planet, and we are just beginning to learn how it works and what it is capable of. Seriously, the human mind is something amazing to ponder.

Just as a starting point, consider this little-known phenomena: sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis, or more properly, sleep paralysis with hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations have been singled out as a particularly likely source of beliefs concerning not only alien abductions, but all manner of beliefs in alternative realities and otherworldly creatures. Sleep paralysis is a condition in which someone, most often lying in a supine position, about to drop off to sleep, or just upon waking from sleep realizes that s/he is unable to move, or speak, or cry out. This may last a few seconds or several moments, occasionally longer. People frequently report feeling a "presence" that is often described as malevolent, threatening, or evil. An intense sense of dread and terror is very common. The presence is likely to be vaguely felt or sensed just out of sight but thought to be watching or monitoring, often with intense interest, sometimes standing by, or sitting on, the bed. On some occasions the presence may attack, strangling and exerting crushing pressure on the chest. People also report auditory, visual, proprioceptive, and tactile hallucinations, as well as floating sensations and out-of-body experiences (Hufford, 1982). These various sensory experiences have been referred to collectively as hypnagogic and hypnopompic experiences (HHEs).

It's fascinating stuff. The truth is, humans hallucinate much more frequently than you might suppose. And not due to mental illness - normal, sane people see/hear/experience them all the time. :scratch: