Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Is Lord! Glory!

Brother Jeff

Praise Jesus! I've made up my mind this time! I don't care what anyone says or thinks. I join millions of Christians in proclaiming the fact that Jesus is Lord, and I have PROOF! See my new hastily assembled Christian website for my story and the details!

http://www.jesuslord.be

Be sure to turn your speakers down to a low volume. I apologize for my faith very loudly!

I love Him! I love Him! I love Him! Bless the Lord! O, Glory!

I'm so totally confused...but okee-doughkee. Just easy does it there, Big Fella broJeff.

I was confuddled too, until I clicked on links. I think it's his way to evangelize Christians, right Bro. Jeff?

Jeff, you so crazy. :grin:

Yeah, it's a spoof. Read the front page of my new site, and you'll see that. I haven't really reconverted. I'm hoping the site will piss some Christians off and give atheists/freethinkers a good laugh. lol... Glory!

It's a one stop link shop!

Pretty sweet actually.

Yeah, it's a spoof. Read the front page of my new site, and you'll see that. I haven't really reconverted. I'm hoping the site will piss some Christians off and give atheists/freethinkers a good laugh. lol... Glory!

Ain't it a bitch to have to EXPLAIN a joke to lame-assed doofuses like me? hehehehe

:rolleyes: nevermind.