Goodbye Jesus

Evangelicals Smell Funny.

All Gods Fail

To me, it's kind of a cross between oatmeal and that plastic-y smell you get from cheap tupperware knockoffs.

To me, it's kind of a cross between oatmeal and that plastic-y smell you get from cheap tupperware knockoffs.

So that's the fragrance in Christ that Christians are supposed to have, according to 2 Colossians 2:15!

So that's the fragrance in Christ that Christians are supposed to have, according to 2 Colossians 2:15!

yah mean like this ...?

http://www.eaudecult.org/

Maybe there's a market for it... the scent of lamb by avon of paris.

:twitch::grin:

Maybe there's a market for it... the scent of lamb by avon of paris.

:twitch::grin:

Mmmm. cold lammy hands.

Love is

essence of lamb

That's funny, I thought they smelled like cheese. :HaHa:

You know what I used to hate with PASSION??? OMG, when they would lay hands on you to pray and get in your face and yell and scream and all you can smell is what they had for lunch on their breath.... EEEEWWWWWWW No wonder a lot of people would "fall out in the spirit" ... LOL

I always thought they smell like brimestone...or maybe thats bad gas.

I don't know about a Christian smell. There was usually too much incense going around to take in anyone's bio-funk. Although, there were those few times when a gross lack of incense would intersect the lingering fatty signature on some lug's breath. Horrible man. Thank the Vatican that Mass was only 45 minutes.

I think they use that "Jesus Blood Washes Whiter Than" soap available at Walmart.

Taph

I think they use that "Jesus Blood Washes Whiter Than" soap available at Walmart.

Taph

I think it's just their miserable lifestyle exuding out from their pores. All that frustration, repression/guilt, inner hostility and poor self-esteem comes out in weird smells.

Or maybe it's all the ham they eat - those evangelicals love their ham!

Bump - sorry, I just love the title of this thread.

And they really do smell funny. :shrug:

I just noticed the standard old people's smell.
Same here.