Goodbye Jesus

Christian Workers Are Annoying.

willybilly30

i have to work beside this dude who keeps whistling to the tune of victory in jesus and my damn brain just happens to have a church memory singing that song and i got to hear it over and over anyone have this problem?

I don't have this problem exactly but I do have a suggestion for you. Why not start singing the words to Starfucker by NIN. When he asks you to stop because all the fucks are offending him, then tell him you'll stop if he shuts the hell up and never whistles his diddy again.

That's fair and equitable.

PS If you don't feel like singing it, merely playing it on a boombox would serve the same purpose. In Trent we pray!

My husband had to work with a couple of people like that. One time I remember him telling me this one guy was singing a praise song (just about at the top of his lungs) and started to spout off in tongues right there in the plant. My husband thought to himself, WTF, this is not the time or place for this nonsense. (Which I agree 100%) He has also been preached at about coming back to Jesus. He tries to be polite (because he is at work) and tells them that he chooses not to have any part of it anymore. Instead my hubby listens to his heavy metal on the boombox...he knows damn well it drives them up the wall.....hehehe

There is another guy that is REALLY annoying. Most people there do not like him because he tries to cram his jesus down everyone's throat. He goes around saying, " Glory" or " Hallelujah" and things like that....singing praise songs....driving people crazy.

I do not see how they believe this is witnessing because if anything it is only hurting their cause. It is only showing people how idiotic they are really. The lovely things that goes on in a factory! lol

I don't know that song but theirs a few i know parts of that would make a christian mad like if heaven ant alot like dixie lol.

Meh, he's just whistling. Instead of trying to return annoyance, why not just get over your "memory" like a big person? As far as I can tell, he's not preaching to you, just whistling. I find myself whistling and humming "Jenny (867-5309)" all the time at work to the point of driving my own self crazy, and he might have the same problem I do - it's just stuck in his head.

now the jenny songs in my head lol. i will just think of something else to distract my mind like a southpark cartoon or something.

I had to share a cubical with a born again evangelical fundy for 8 months because there weren't enough cubes in the office. He brought up religion into 99% of every single conversation we had, even though I asked him repeatedly nicely not to keep bringing it up. As soon as there was an open cube, I asked the boss if I could please have my own cube.

Can you bring an MP3 or CD player to work and tune out his music? If you can, try that instead.

Try some Black Music, some of em's catchy. I should have known cos I once listened to a Supremes songs and Cab Calloway music as well.

They're intoxicating to listen to.

Meh, he's just whistling. Instead of trying to return annoyance, why not just get over your "memory" like a big person? As far as I can tell, he's not preaching to you, just whistling. I find myself whistling and humming "Jenny (867-5309)" all the time at work to the point of driving my own self crazy, and he might have the same problem I do - it's just stuck in his head.

About the time that song came out, I was in lust with a friend of my sister, who's name was Jenny. Too bad I was such an introvert at the ime, because I found out much later that she wanted me as much as I wanted her, but neither of us moved forward.

willy, there's a reason cat's are not given gun permits. jrmarlin, bettie still rocks!

That's a great song...Now its in my head...

I had to share a cubical with a born again evangelical fundy for 8 months because there weren't enough cubes in the office. He brought up religion into 99% of every single conversation we had, even though I asked him repeatedly nicely not to keep bringing it up. As soon as there was an open cube, I asked the boss if I could please have my own cube.

Can you bring an MP3 or CD player to work and tune out his music? If you can, try that instead.

That would be someone I would have to hurt...

About the time that song came out, I was in lust with a friend of my sister, who's name was Jenny. Too bad I was such an introvert at the ime, because I found out much later that she wanted me as much as I wanted her, but neither of us moved forward.

willy, there's a reason cat's are not given gun permits. jrmarlin, bettie still rocks!

To your post, that was not good. You should have went for it. Thanks, I think Bettie rocks, too.

See, the thing is, he's a nice guy when he's not talking about religion. But when he brings it up, he can be very annoying. And to share the same cube for that long...well, let's just say I learned how to deal with difficult people without strangling them.

See, the thing is, he's a nice guy when he's not talking about religion. But when he brings it up, he can be very annoying. And to share the same cube for that long...well, let's just say I learned how to deal with difficult people without strangling them.

Honestly, I think that christians pontificate like that because they are trying to convince themselves their beliefs are right more so than trying to convince anyone else.

I have often found that xians fall like a house of cards whenever you deal with issues like the contradictions with the bible... and things of that nature. They are not as strong in their "faith" as they wouold have others believe... and that's why they feel the need to make others believe. Men (Women) are pack animals. Strength in Numbers... Etc.

I guess that makes me a lone wolf. Never been into packs!

Try some Tori Amos and Ani Difranco:

Crucify

Precious things (so you can make me cum it doesn't make you Jesus)

Past the Mission (I once knew a hot girl)

Father Lucifer

Professional Widow (staaarfuckeeeer, just like my DADDY YEAH!) a song connected to her dating trent years ago

Little Amsterdam

Pancake ( you could have saved her life but people need messiahs dying in their name)

Marys of the Sea (Da Vinci stuff)

the 'will your cunt wet" song from Ani D

Daddy by Jewel

Amen by Jewel

There's TONS of good stuff out here, and these should give your hummer some food for thought, especially since many of the melodies are so smooth that they insinuate themselves beyond the 'CRZY!!11 LOUDD!!11!! ROCK!!!111" stage.

Honestly, I think that christians pontificate like that because they are trying to convince themselves their beliefs are right more so than trying to convince anyone else.

I have often found that xians fall like a house of cards whenever you deal with issues like the contradictions with the bible... and things of that nature. They are not as strong in their "faith" as they wouold have others believe... and that's why they feel the need to make others believe. Men (Women) are pack animals. Strength in Numbers... Etc.

I guess that makes me a lone wolf. Never been into packs!

Yeah. Christians seem to be convincing themselves when they argue like that. I know I was.

I've joined a hobby club or two like my writing critique group and StarFleet, but that's it. I only have a couple of close friends in RL.