Goodbye Jesus

Radiometric dating

John

Why are there inconsistencies in radiometric dating? If I can recall correctly rocks from the Mt. St. Helens eruption dated millions of years. The same exact results in Hawaii occured. There are many other errors I can list.

Why are there inconsistencies in radiometric dating? If I can recall correctly rocks from the Mt. St. Helens eruption dated millions of years. The same exact results in Hawaii occured. There are many other errors I can list.

Mt. St. Helens....wasn't that because older rocks were in the lava flow? Same with Hawaii?

Mt. St. Helens....wasn't that because older rocks were in the lava flow?  Same with Hawaii?

That's part of what the link I posted (that I got from MrSpooky in another thread) mentions in response to that "debate" point.

The sources of all those "errors" (which are always blown far out of proportion by babblical cretinists) are well-known and are accounted for by the scientists.

Read.