Goodbye Jesus

New Testament Was All Propaganda

RHEMtron

i came across a site that had great essays to show that the bible and the authors were all... well... retarded. here are links to two of the essays. tell me what you all think.... especially if youre a fundie.

New Testament and Godly Propaganda 1

New Testament and Godly Propaganda 2

Goodbye Jesus

Very well written, I enjoyed reading it all, even though I'm at least vaguely familiar

with much of that same material, I kinda like the implication that the old testament

could be interpreted as "warning" future generations about false prophets and false messiahs,

and how Jesus and his subsequent inner circle strangely meet all the requirements of those warnings.

Mettalica's "Leper Messiah" lyrics come to mind... :wicked:

Thanks for thr post! (PS - Are you the author of those web pages?)

-FNA

i came across a site that had great essays to show that the bible and the authors were all... well... retarded. here are links to two of the essays. tell me what you all think.... especially if youre a fundie.

New Testament and Godly Propaganda 1

New Testament and Godly Propaganda 2

:)Hi RHEMtron! I think if you're referring to the fundamentalist view... it is almost all propaganda. If you look at these scriptural allegories as having morals to the story, or revealing principles that help one cope in the world... then they tend to stand. It seems to me the only heaven and hell is within us, and the side that wins is the side that gets fed the most. As far as Jesus being the OT messiah... I don't know. I think the Christ/Buddha in each one of us is the only recuer we can truly count on to be there for us. :shrug: