Goodbye Jesus

Unintelligent Perceptions Of Atheist Beliefs

shakinshoog

ex-Apostolics, ex-Pentecostals, ex-UPCI'ers and ex-Charismanics check this out:

Thought you might be interested on how some ASSume to know the mind of Atheists and that

we'd become believers in gawwwwhd if we could "experience" gawwwwhd...

I've been there and done that... pure chemical releases in the brain, mass group dynamics, and meme virus at work... Shit, everyday I wake up I have an experience... I believe in the science of the natural realm that keeps my body alive... If I drink I have an experience... shall I become a drunk... If I see someone who is attractive my body and mind has an experience... should I change my life and follow the warm, fuzzy tingles down yander and chase people because they "moved me"?

C'mon, gimmie a break... I'm to rational to change my life for every experience that might come along... if I would stop, drop and roll for every experience that came along I'd still be a brain dead Pentecostal under someone elses mind control...

boots from ex-pentecostals

Atheist/secular humanist enjoying my "eXness"!

http://www.newfaithchildforum.com/forum/sh...?t=1172&page=13

message #127

Goodbye Jesus

That's Xianity for you and the self-righteousness it encourages. Xians are told that they have their Babbles and their faith and their church to guide them, so the whole world must be wrong no matter what. You can't possibly understand them because you haven't "tasted of the Spirit" (that just sounds oogy), but they know everything about how you think and why because the Spirit lays bare the lies of the devil which you are blind to.

Mmmmm....roast spirit....

Yeah, it is especially funny when one of the charismatics tries to use some form of reason for their beleifs and then does an appeal to emotion like this.

What did the canibal do when he ate the Pentacostal?

What we have here is Immaculate Perception. This kind of shit really brings out my sadistic side, and I feel an urge to hunt and toy with them as prey. There is just something natural and right about that, for these people who would pretend to special knowledge and priveledge.

I'm coming to think that these fear-based religions must ultimately be outlawed. They breed mindless ass-kissers.

Oh, special.

I'm sometimes embarrassed that I used to be Pentecostal...