Goodbye Jesus

Growing Or Shrinking?

The Sage Nabooru

I've heard that Christianity is shrinking in terms of overall population, but I've also heard that that's bull, it's actually growing because of uncounted idi- er, converts in Asia and Africa.

Does anybody know what exactly is going on here? What's the future of this virus?

First of all let me just apoligise for the lack of a link.

But a few weeks ago I read an article (on the web) that in 20-50 years the vast majority of the world will be muslims. Again I'm sorry I don't have the link to the article, but it was from this forum tho!

Unfortunatly I dont think we will be rid of religion in the near future.... Maybe we will be free when Jesus comes back??? Oh wait like thats going to happen....

Well, the graph on this website says that Christianity is declining and Islam is inclining....but I'm not sure how accurate they really are. :shrug:

Also, here it shows that Islamic growth rate per year is larger than the Christian growth.

This reply has nothing to do with anything, sorry in advance:

The Sage Nabooru, your animation of Riker, Picard and Data grooving in the car makes me happy.

I keep looking at it, I can't tear myself away...and I get giddy.

Do you have any history on it? Stupid question, I know.

But anything you can tell me about it will feed my lust for more. LOL

To make this post "legal"...

Christianity is on the rise. Why? Because:

they want it that way

they reproduce like crazed muskrats

they are more obnoxious then their opposition

education is at an all time low since the renaissance.

Oh, great. So once Christianity goes over, we'll have Islam replacing it. What a wonderful world. :vent:

FNA, I got the Star Trek .gif on the official White Stripes messageboard, a friend there posted it for me. I really don't know anything more about it.

Oh, great. So once Christianity goes over, we'll have Islam replacing it. What a wonderful world. :vent:

Unless they decide to go out with a bang and cause a self fulfilling prophecy of

armegeddon. That should thin their numbers out a bit. Our's too unfortunately.