Goodbye Jesus

Buying Exercise Equipment

Amethyst

I ordered a resistance band kit from B&N because I read that you should supplement exercise with strength training (I walk for exercise most of the time), and was expecting it to come with a DVD because everything else I'd ordered from the company came with a DVD. Turns out it came with a VHS tape instead. :Doh:

I don't even own a VCR anymore. Apparently I didn't read the page closely enough because when I was looking for exercise stuff, I didn't see that it said video and it only says it in the link. So if you're not looking closely, it's easy to miss. I feel so stupid though. :ugh:

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/search/pro...3606&x=33192802

I will keep the resistance bands and look for a DVD at Target or something. I think Target carries that brand. I do like the Pilates DVD I bought from them.

.... Turns out it came with a VHS tape instead. :Doh:

I don't even own a VCR anymore. ...

This gave me a chuckle, since I've got movies and old tv shows still on vhs that I can't watch anymore, too. Maybe you know someone with the nifty vhs-to-dvd conversion stuff (if it exists). Lordy, it must but I admit to absolute tech ignorance. Best of luck w/ all this! ;)

This gave me a chuckle, since I've got movies and old tv shows still on vhs that I can't watch anymore, too. Maybe you know someone with the nifty vhs-to-dvd conversion stuff (if it exists). Lordy, it must but I admit to absolute tech ignorance. Best of luck w/ all this! ;)

To the best of my knowledge, I don't know anyone with that. I found the DVD at Target.

Stop it. You're making me feel old.

Why, I remember, back in my day, we didn't complain about VHS! We just kept our mouths shut and gave our thanks to the Lord we were able to watch movies at all because that was ALL WE HAD! Well by golly, I still have a VCR and I still watch movies on it! (Albeit only ones that I either can't find on DVD or that I'm too cheap to replace with a disc.)

Well, I would still probably have my old VCR/combo TV if I hadn't lost it in the fire a few years ago. I didn't think it was worth replacing so I bought the DVD player instead.