Goodbye Jesus

Ranting Against The Street Preacher

Lautermilich

Do these street preachers ever seem to convert anybody?

That's a fascinating cross section of humanity. Unfortunately the xtian cult folks were looking for confrontation to justify thier position (imho). Pretty good photography. You caught a wide range of emotions. You can almost hear the first lady yelling.

Do you see this type of stuff often? I'm not a good debater, and it would be wasted on such folks even if I was good. It would be interesting to observe the scene.

Here in Austin Halloween is a big deal down on the local drag ( 6th Street ). I hear it gets pretty crazy at times. The pastor of my wife's church goes down every year with a handful of followers and talks about Jesus to all the drunks. I don't think he uses the 'in your face approach'. I've always wanted to tag along and see peoples reaction.

The more rebelious side wants to find some local Pastafarians and setup across the street from him. At the end of the night we could compare who got the most converts. :grin:

On a side note I find this women majorly attractive:

53688300.image021.jpg

Compared to the fundy nut, who is apparently flipping everyone the bird while she preaches. Ironic, huh? :loser:

52557684.DSC_3761.jpg

Why I brought that up... :shrug:

Always had thing for blonds...

Actually, the fundie chick wouldn't be too shabby with a a makeover and a change of clothes. Oh, and lose the bible - it's a fashion 'don't'.

52557684.DSC_3761.jpg

The answer to her shirt...A PINE BOX SIX FEET UNDER, HONEY!!!

And yes, I'd do her. :wicked:

You know.. the Photoshoping oportunities in lautermilich's album are endless. I don't consider myself too talented, but I see many "Caption" opportunites.

LOL!!! Love the shot of the lady with the HUSTLER store bag behind the fundy! Wish I could have heard the shouting match!!!

Great photos!

Get more! :)

Man, that fundy preacher sure had the "look", didn't he? Like, everyone else around him was normal, but he was slightly whacked.

Great photos!

Get more! :)

Man, that fundy preacher sure had the "look", didn't he? Like, everyone else around him was normal, but he was slightly whacked.

He can yell that is for sure.

52558740.jpg

These pictures are classic examples of the anger in Christianity. Why are these preachers so angry? Perhaps its the deep seeded doubt that their religion could be based on a fable. One big fable.

Their angry stance with people is never going to convert. Let's face it, it's human nature to go to pleasure and avoid pain. Dealing with street preachers is a very painful experience - as you can see from the first picture... The guy in these preacher pictures looks like a complete asshole. Assholes seldom have true friends. At best, their friends are merely people who tolerate their existence -- but as far as being a true friend, if they saw him on the street, they would probably back up and finish the job!

I love the christians that feel extortion and coercion is the way to convert. They show their ignorance by completely discounting basic psychology 101.

If you're combative, most people will go above and beyond to NOT accept your opinions.

I mean would you be jacked up with heaven if you thought that a face like this was waiting for you on the other side?

gallery_1297_57_33139.jpg

Probably not.... I rest my case...

I think I'll get a T shirt made up that says:

IF YOU DIED TODAY -

YOU'D BE DEAD.