Goodbye Jesus

Faith Or Not.

Guest foxjazz

Guest foxjazz

What is the difference between having Faith (just believing in a proposition (God)) and having a complete picture in your mind of this proposition?

Do the two equate at all, or is there a distinquishing charactaristic that makes these two descriptive thought processes different?

What is the difference between having Faith (just believing in a proposition (God)) and having a complete picture in your mind of this proposition?

Do the two equate at all, or is there a distinquishing charactaristic that makes these two descriptive thought processes different?

+

You can have a complete picture of a proposition and still not "buy" into it. Faith is when you do, even though the "complete picture" doesn't coincide with reality.

I think...to be honest, I'm not positive that's what you meant... :shrug:

IMOHO,

:thanks:

It would be helpfull to start by providing your definition of "faith".

I think I know what you're saying. Techinically, I would say they are different things... but being human, once we believe there is a God or force out there (or in us), we naturally and subconsiously start to define it and picture (even metaphorically) what that thing is... if it interacts with the world, if it's personal, its nature, etc.