Goodbye Jesus

Woman Berating Islam And A Muslim Cleric On Arab Tv

Ziggy

Just thought some of you might be interested. Its a true Rant !

Click on the picture to playback the interview here

Totally awesome. That lady is my new hero!

Awesome..

Lets hope she *packs* and can defend herself against the self-appointed proctors of purity that will be gunning for her..

kL

Yip, she is toast.

They hate people who don't believe in the pie in the sky just as much as the f'ing infidels. My best wishes to her ...

If you are a heretic, there is no point in rebuking you, since you have blasphemed against Islam, the Prophet, and the Koran...

Interpretation: "I am unable to debate reason and logic with people, all I can do is argue theology. You're a heretic so.. Bye now..."

She is a brave woman. My hopes are for her continued survival against the medieval warrior/pawns living in our 21st century sent forth by those who are too intellectually impotent to deal with other ideas in any other way except through violence.

:clap::clap: Awesome! What a fantastic woman! It takes gonads of steel to do that kind of preach. The video is obviously cut short, but it's funny how the muslim cleric is just sitting there basically saying 'You're a heretic, there's no way I can reason with you' and playing with his pen while she blasts him to pieces. I really hope she'll take care of herself as she has basically spit upon the filth the muslim extremists are spreading.

Well we have to give Christians credit..... At least they don't blow the shit out of tha theatre because the Jerry Springer Opera is playing!

The world is in a downward spiral of fundie religions! We are all doomed..........

Wafa Sultan! My new hero! (While she still lives)

IBF

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Balls the size of churchbells. I kept expecting her to kowtow to islam on some points, but not only does she not show the least bit of reverence, she praises the jews and western culture! Bravo! Friggin churchbells.

I’ll say one thing about the Moslem Cleric she was addressing;

He showed more restraint than Bill O’Reilly does to his guests that disagree with him. :shrug:

Impressive rant. Have to agree on the serious amount of courage she showed there, and I hope she doesn't end up a martyr. Hell, I'll root for her.

Fabulous Rant! We need more voices in arabic like hers. Strong, secular and rational.

Everything she said is valid, but I sometimes wonder what people like her hope to accomplish by taking risks like this..... I just don't see the point. She's not speaking to an audience of rational clear-headed people who are going to consider what she is saying, she's speaking to a largely delusional group of brainwashed irrational cultists who undboubtedly are going to be alienated and outraged by her remarks. As someone else said, I am sure the fatwa calling for her head on a platter is getting signatures as we speak.

Is she brave or is she just stupid? :shrug:

Well we have to give Christians credit..... At least they don't blow the shit out of tha theatre because the Jerry Springer Opera is playing!

I think the extreme fundie types would if they could. Eric Rudolph comes to mind.

Everything she said is valid, but I sometimes wonder what people like her hope to accomplish by taking risks like this..... I just don't see the point. ...Is she brave or is she just stupid? :shrug:

We've been complaining since 9/11 that not enough arabs/moderate muslims are speaking up, and here is an example of one who is speaking up LOUD and CLEAR. I've always thought that it will take arab/muslim women to change their culture from within, and this is an excellent example of what it will take.

They won't change 'cause we call them medieval and backward. The revolution must happen from within, imho.

I hope to god she doesn't end up dead. I vote that she's brave.

That was wonderful! I hope, as many others, that she remains safe. I wonder where she actually is???