Goodbye Jesus

There Are More Than Just Xian Fundies...

AgnosticBob AtheistPants

So, the this German zoo put some female penquins in the exhibit to see if the male penquins would be more interested in making eggs than each other. This makes the Gay Activists cry fowl?? :lmao:

Give them a "fucking" choice. What happens if it turns out they're all gay?? Girl/girl and guy/guy. Film it for Animal Planet??

"Stay tuned! Tonight at eight, homo penguins! Are they going to roast in hell? If so, do they taste like chicken?" :lmao:

THEY ARE PENGUINS! Flightless birds that live in the Antartic! Who gives a rip? Toss them some dames and if they don't care, so what? If they do care? So what? You either have happy penquins with eggs or happy penquins with no eggs. :vent:

I don't care if you're gay not, doesn't matter to me. Just don't leave a sticky mess on my couch. :twitch:

Too much caffine for lunch....

Yep. I mean damn...they're an ENDANGERED SPECIES. The zoo wanted to try to help PROPAGATE THE SPECIES. They're not INFRINGING on the "RIGHTS" of the penguins for fuck's sake!!! They're trying to make sure they don't go EXTINCT!!!

Damned fundie gay rights groups. Sheesh

OMG That is ridiculous. Now I understand why people have a problem with gay rights activists. Yes, I know not all are that way... I am one of them. :)

OMG That is ridiculous. Now I understand why people have a problem with gay rights activists. Yes, I know not all are that way... I am one of them. :)

Absolutely agree with you there Pandora. I know they aren't all that way...only the FUNDIE ones. I'm sure it had to be an offshoot of PETA. :ugh:

Yep. I mean damn...they're an ENDANGERED SPECIES. The zoo wanted to try to help PROPAGATE THE SPECIES. They're not INFRINGING on the "RIGHTS" of the penguins for fuck's sake!!! They're trying to make sure they don't go EXTINCT!!!

Damned fundie gay rights groups. Sheesh

SORRY! I totally disagree with on you this one.

Christian Fundy's are on a whole different level than this one little group arguing for the sake of the gay pengiuns.

A. If we really cared about endangered species mabye people should take better care of the environment.

B. Its an important point for arguments sake that there exists gay wildlife.

C. If you're really obssessed with propogating the species then get some pengiun sperm and fertilize the female ones.

D. READ B AGAIN..... Muy Importante!!!! Because if they decided to propogate with the females it would make that whole "homosexuality exists in nature" argument seem less plausible. This one those prove it cases that someone can say," oh yeah, heard about those gay pengiuns in germany." This is the real reaseon behind the protest..

I see your point, but scientists can do studies elsewhere in a separate venue and setting. It would be more reliable and valid if they did a study solely to observe sexual habits. Do it with mice... do it with cats... do it with ducks... but not our endangered species. Zoos save species from extinction. There are gay animals everywhere. These penguins aren't the only gay animals on the planet.

I see your point, but scientists can do studies elsewhere in a separate venue and setting. It would be more reliable and valid if they did a study solely to observe sexual habits. Do it with mice... do it with cats... do it with ducks... but not our endangered species. Zoos save species from extinction. There are gay animals everywhere. These penguins aren't the only gay animals on the planet.

Sorry about the huge font btw.... (i didn't realize it came out so big).... I agree that if they did a study on animals it would be more reliable and valid. But I've gone to about 6 zoos in my life time and i never saw an exhibit or read anything homosexual couples inside of them. I've always heard that there were gay animals in wildlife but, I have never seen a gay animal before. If i have, I didn't realize it. None of my bio text books talk about it. Also about the whole endangered species issue - there is controversy over where many species are truely endangered. There are documented cases where so-called endangered species are actually used for personal gain in land and wealth (complicated conspiracy).

Some people really need to get a fucking life. Complaining about gay penguins... who gives a flying fuck?

Some people really need to get a fucking life. Complaining about gay penguins... who gives a flying fuck?

I cannot agree more. Nothing more annoying than when one group or another gets on their high horse and makes a big deal out of nothing. Both Xian fundies and gay rights fundies need to get a grip and learn to leave well enough alone - we don't live forever and we can all learn to get along without all sorts of groups having a cow or looking for things to get offended by. That reeks of childishness and shortsightedness.

Whatever that is.. the controversy over the penguins are inapporiate.

I can see gay humans being discriminated against but why you must worry about female penguins being introduced into the Zoo?

If all the male ones are gay, who cares?

But if they're all straight, who cares?

Hey, anybody who's part of that fundie gay rights group, put your attention on Texas's hate of gay people or AIDs or something worth your attention not the poor zoo!

For fuck's sake. Someone, somewhere, will find something to be offended by, and they will decide to protest it, no matter how fucking stupid it makes them look. They should just do what's in the best interest of the penguins.

For fuck's sake. Someone, somewhere, will find something to be offended by, and they will decide to protest it, no matter how fucking stupid it makes them look. They should just do what's in the best interest of the penguins.

One thing I have noticed about fundies... they often attack those who have never attacked them. I mean, think about the poor penguins.

:wicked: