Goodbye Jesus

15 Hours Later After The Arrest - Not Work Safe!

Lautermilich

I find it ironic that this was the scene on Lincoln Road Mall in Miami Beach 15 hours after the street preachers were arrested near this same spot. No cops this time.

NOT WORK SAFE!!

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/fday

The street preachers arrest. New image on top

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/repent

Um... how old is the zebra chick? She looks about 11. Way too young to be oggled at by those guys, IMO. LOL

Those pics of the guys taking pics are hilarious... you should have got some pics of guys with bulging packages.

The poster had the URLs for a Raelian website.... were they seriously Raelian? What was their agenda?

Dangit. I love your galleries, Lautermilich. They're awesome. :wub:

That pink chick is gorgeous. Not so much because she's pretty herself - though I think she is - but because of that pink!

Hell, I'd rather see lovely nude painted women on a street corner than haggard preachers any day.

That pink chick is gorgeous. Not so much because she's pretty herself - though I think she is - but because of that pink!

I agree, the whole effect is mesmerizing! I think it's one of the greatest body painting I've seen.

Now that's a street demonstration that's easy on the eyes! Hooray! :grin:

BTW, what was the preacher arrested for, anyway?

Um... how old is the zebra chick? She looks about 11. Way too young to be oggled at by those guys, IMO. LOL

No way. I'd say she looked more like she's in her late teens. She just has small tits. It wouldn't matter anyway, though, because she's wearing a top.

No way. I'd say she looked more like she's in her late teens. She just has small tits. It wouldn't matter anyway, though, because she's wearing a top.

Perhaps... but she had NO hips and womanly curves. I can accept small breasts... but even very skinny women have hips that are wider than their waists.

Maybe she was more like 13 or 14?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
but even very skinny women have hips that are wider than their waists.

Some do, some don't. And what's all the fuss about anyway? We let 11 yr old girls go to the beach with their bathingsuits on, but if you put some paint on em and take a picture it's somehow dangerous or wrong?

but even very skinny women have hips that are wider than their waists.

Some do, some don't. And what's all the fuss about anyway? We let 11 yr old girls go to the beach with their bathingsuits on, but if you put some paint on em and take a picture it's somehow dangerous or wrong?

No, not wrong.... but maybe it leaves her prey to some sexual predator that might have attended. The fact that she wore the coverings makes me think that she is indeed under 18, at least... At a beach, people are there to swim, sunbathe, and people-watch. That exhibit existed only to display some beautiful women (indeed they were! I love body paint). Putting her side by side with women topless where men were there just to take pictures of half naked women seems a little odd to me, but whatever.... if I were her father or mother, I would have said no way, there is no need to turn yourself into a sex object before you come of age.

I wonder why they didn't celebrate the "feminity" of not so perfect women? Where are the size 16s? Heck, where are the size 12s? Where are the older ladies? Where are the ladieswho have non-traditional body types? Oh, they aren't there... why? Because that display was only to get the attention of horny guys of all ages interested in Raelian stuff. They were not there to celebrate femininity. It's like a PETA stunt, but worse.

Now THAT'S hot!

Dammit, I can't wackoff tonight, not after seeing THAT shit! Ugh!!

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
I wonder why they didn't celebrate the "feminity" of not so perfect women? Where are the size 16s? Heck, where are the size 12s? Where are the older ladies? Where are the ladieswho have non-traditional body types? Oh, they aren't there... why?

Yes, they a....hey, you didn't let me finish. You saw only perfect women? I saw mostly women with painted jelly rolls and stretch marks, and appearing to represent from the teens to the late 30s early 40s. Perhaps the particularly whale-like women aren't inclined display their non-traditional love pudding in public. Or maybe these people weren't aware of the rule that they had to have a representative of each dress size up into the mumu sizes in order to be taken seriously.

No, not wrong.... but maybe it leaves her prey to some sexual predator that might have attended.

More so than going to the beach? By the way, I'm pretty sure there's a beach about 20 feet from where these photos we're taken.

Wow, I can't believe you found fault with those women. I guess they weren't perfect, but they were still super-human when it comes to body type in my book.

*facepalms*

Oh, for Primus' sake... It was a fucking public demonstration for women, and some of you people are bickering over it and turning it into some kind of "OMG THEY'RE PERPTUATING A STUHREOTIPE!!!!!! AND EXPLOYTING WIMMIN!!!!" type deal? Jesus fucking nonexistant CHRIST...

The zebra-striped girl: She was wearing a bathing suit. At the beach. So she wore body paint that day, too. Big fuckin' deal. If she was under 18, she probably wasn't far from her mother (or an older sibling/friend), and she DEFINITELY wasn't there without a parent or guardian's permission. And, let's face it, no fucking sexual predator is going to try to snatch a nearly-grown girl from a crowd of people, most of whom are waving cameras around - she was likely safer there, among the topless women, than she would be on the beach not far away, surrounded by people who aren't even paying attention to their surroundings.

Bigger women: So the photogprahers took pictures of the hourglass-shaped ladies in their prime. BIG FUCKING DEAL. That doesn't mean that bigger OR smaller, or older women weren't present, it just means that they did catch the photographer's eye enough to have PICTURES taken. I really don't think they were measuring people's bust- and waistlines and askign for birthdates, and telling women who didn't meet the measurements "Get the fuck outta here, you fat cow/scrawny bitch/shrivelled old hag!" Then you have the FACT that most bigger or older women aren't terribly inclined to run around topless in public, period.

There. Now stop bitching over stupid shit and just admire the artwork. Sheesh...

*facepalms*

Oh, for Primus' sake... It was a fucking public demonstration for women, and some of you people are bickering over it and turning it into some kind of "OMG THEY'RE PERPTUATING A STUHREOTIPE!!!!!! AND EXPLOYTING WIMMIN!!!!" type deal? Jesus fucking nonexistant CHRIST...

The zebra-striped girl: She was wearing a bathing suit. At the beach. So she wore body paint that day, too. Big fuckin' deal. If she was under 18, she probably wasn't far from her mother (or an older sibling/friend), and she DEFINITELY wasn't there without a parent or guardian's permission. And, let's face it, no fucking sexual predator is going to try to snatch a nearly-grown girl from a crowd of people, most of whom are waving cameras around - she was likely safer there, among the topless women, than she would be on the beach not far away, surrounded by people who aren't even paying attention to their surroundings.

Bigger women: So the photogprahers took pictures of the hourglass-shaped ladies in their prime. BIG FUCKING DEAL. That doesn't mean that bigger OR smaller, or older women weren't present, it just means that they did catch the photographer's eye enough to have PICTURES taken. I really don't think they were measuring people's bust- and waistlines and askign for birthdates, and telling women who didn't meet the measurements "Get the fuck outta here, you fat cow/scrawny bitch/shrivelled old hag!" Then you have the FACT that most bigger or older women aren't terribly inclined to run around topless in public, period.

There. Now stop bitching over stupid shit and just admire the artwork. Sheesh...

Amen!......um, I mean,...That's right!