Goodbye Jesus

Contaminated By The Bible

jrmarlin

:eek: I have been looking up some things in the Annotated Bible and I have to admit, after reading these passages, I can't help but feel as if I have been infected. Contaminated in some way.

The Bible is one twisted piece of work. God contradicts so much I am not surprised most Xians don't know their ass from their head.

A twisted leader creates twisted followers. Who knew?

What a disgusting piece of work. I haven't read it in a very long time. I now see I haven't been missing much. I feel like I have somehow ended up in the fucking rabbit hole... looking at a black endless non-solutional path.

I have to go lay down now.

And how it became "the good book" I'll never know. "Absurd" sums up the whole book in one word.

I feel the same sort of "eeeew, yuck" when I attend a church service (a great rarity). I find all of the "worthlessness and sinfulness of people" dogma a total downer. (Bummer, dude.) The constant assertion of "we need tha lawrd" talk is depressing.

[slightly off subject...] Then I'm always introduced to some single woman who latches on like I'm the Last Guy On Earth. This always is rather unsettling given that I wear a rather garish gay wedding ring with a big blue topaz in the center (must say it IS fabu). Whatever happened to the "he's 44 w/ no woman in tow = must be gay" response? Maybe I'm losing my touch. :P

Like contamination, it always takes me a couple of days to rinse off. :ugh: