Goodbye Jesus

False Christs Strategies

Guest sheerheart1

Guest sheerheart1

untitled22.bmp :woohoo:I've read alot of false Christs websites and notice how they distorted the truth and how fake they are , i don't know if its lack of understanding or they doing this in purpose, i wonder why they only and always attack islam and muslims , why they dont do the same to the other beliefs ?? and verily i say they will not give any chance for anybody to answer back or try to show some them the truth and facts , never they will do

the main strategy for the Christians leaders to fool the people and as well Christians themselves been programed to answer in the same way, ask them about something and they will answer about something else ,or they will keep on overwhelming you with false tags and slogans like parrots , or talking about something totally different ignoring the question , in christianty religious subject Christians themsleves don't know what is the meaning of (specific question- specific answer )

for example---- when they talk about the relation between man and woman in Islam , they explaining our religion which they don't know any thing about but some accusations from their point aview and say when the man have sex with his wife its like a man walking in dirty field ,

yes the quran says this relation is like planting seeds in a field , but quraan never never said and no Muslim did its like dirty field , and i wonder why those kind of Christians in their explanation used this word ( dirt ) ???

for example---- Alot of prophets married more than one wife and christian themselves knowing that but the false Christs keep dishonouring the prophet of Islam and accusing him he was married with young kid and have more than wife , but you have to forget that he wasn't the only prophet who married with more than one wife cause u know u keep on fooling yourself , at least he was married with wives you can count them on Ur fingers , in the other side we see in the bible a Prophets married with 600-700 wife ( there's no comaprse at all ) you can find that in song of Solomon , not only Solomon cause its the same situation for many other Prophets whom had more than wife ,

the false Christs accusing the Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) he was molesting with young kid (Aisha pbh ) , about facts and the truth , they don't looking for any facts or truth , about explanation , they don't look for any explanation , they just need what they are looking for which is accusing the prophet of Islam and dishonour him (pbh) iam not gonna defend cause the explanations already in all the Muslims websites , but i just wanna add one small notice , if you accusing him (pbh) with such thing without even understanding but didn't you ever thought about what been written in your bible about the prophet David and his daughters when they molested with him as well , don't tell me he didn't ,they did , cause its about molesting and commit a sin any way ,,

something else ---when they talking about Islam they use evidence from Islamic websites , but they chose specific thing for you to read,

to explain for u more>>>> alot of religious have their explanations for quraan and the prophet's speeches -- and they have gathered all those explanations in several books >>

when christian take evidence from Islamic sites , they chose for u only the wrong explanations and the wrong evidence to read , so defiantly u will see only the wrong side ,

the prophet of Islam made alot of speeches and was told through alot of disciples and it has all been gathered and collected together in several books , but there are basic rules to know if each speech is correct and acceptable or not , we have basics and rules to accept or to refuse it.

we can not accept any thing someone claims is ( that this is the speech of the prophet of Islam )

as there are verses in the bible about blood and killing

there are verse in the quraan as well but its just a legal punishment and orders system for God , but when preachers and Christian's websites making a comparison between quraan and bible they take the verse's of love and forgiveness from the bible with the comparison of the system God told us about , defiantly its wrong way of comparison

verily it would be fair if they make the comparison between the similar verses (blood , killing , punishment system ) between the quraan and bible ,then you can plainly see

another example ---- and the strange thing ---

that Christians take evidence to prove the Christianity is right from quraan verses and later they say its wrong book of god

but how can u take evidence from wrong thing to prove the right thing is ,,, this Ur way to fool the people

read what christian preachers says to prove Christianity , they take evidence from quraan , or cant u read this time

i wonder if they remember while they taking such evidence if they remember those verses from what they call it a bible ,,,,

SEMANTIC

some false Christs websites which it supposed its been made by a religious Christians (as they claim they are religious ) it says that Muslim worship the moon god which the Muslims call (Allah ) and as well i wonder if that because their misunderstanding or they are doing this in purpose ,,, but the fact is-

1) the Arabic bible use the word (Allah) to mention about god and the lord

2) all the Arabic Christians use the word (Allah) more than they use the word (Jesus)

3) Arabic language one of the most similar and relative to Hebrew and Aramaic

3) the English bible says ( Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? ) ---and we know all the eastern languages are similar ,,,, Eli = elahi (in Arabic) ,,,,,,, elah= god ,,,,,, elah came from ( Allah )

so in conclusion that's means that Arab Christians were worshipping the wrong god all those centuries been left ?!! in addition to this they were calling god by a wrong name ???

now i wonder if Jesus was on the earth and a life as a human ( god according to christianty ) and the Muslim people told him (we believe you are a prophet from God ) what do you think his reaction would be ??

what was Jesus reaction when the people in his time told him we believe you the prophet ?? (check you bible)

all over , at least Muslim respect Jesus as prophet and his mother marry , Muslim don't dishonour him and and they didn't killed him like Jewish (according to Ur be lives), but because u have devil heart or u have been fooled so u can not see such fact , and u cannot realise what is the different between Muslim and Jewish

Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

saved by the skin of your teeth , by for now

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

i wonder why they only and always attack islam and muslims , why they dont do the same to the other beliefs ?? and verily i say they will not give any chance for anybody to answer back or try to show some them the truth and facts , never they will do

Are you smoking crack, or what? Only "attacking" Islam. I think you have wrong forums, or you forgot to take your meds.

The story of the UnHoly prophet Mohamed is even more fucked up than the Christian fable. He nilly-willy made the shit up as far as he went, and any prophet who demands greater allegiance and worship to himself than to their god Allah is mentally and verifiably ill. So, don’t expect me to have any sympathy for a book and a story that is a bigger mess than the Christian Bible, so riddled with inconsistencies that it’s not even worth a response. Mohammed was nothing more than a mystic that turned mobster, and the echoes of his mental illness is still reverberating through the religion he invented.

:Wendywhatever:

Guest sheerheart1

i wonder why they only and always attack islam and muslims , why they dont do the same to the other beliefs ?? and verily i say they will not give any chance for anybody to answer back or try to show some them the truth and facts , never they will do

The story of the UnHoly prophet Mohamed is even more ******* than the Christian fable. He nilly-willy made the shit up as far as he went, and any prophet who demands greater allegiance and worship to himself than to their god Allah is mentally and verifiably ill. So, don’t expect me to have any sympathy for a book and a story that is a bigger mess than the Christian Bible, so riddled with inconsistencies that it’s not even worth a response. Mohammed was nothing more than a mystic that turned mobster, and the echoes of his mental illness is still reverberating through the religion he invented.

:Wendywhatever:

your manners can tell very clearly who you are , and i dont wonder who you are , cause internet now useing for all the people everywhere all the time , over the internet you can meet illitrate , parrots , low educations , low manners , every thing , its your probelm if you beleive with god or not , and if you have any comment better if u try to express about what ever you want in nice good manners , your words explain clearly you dont know any things , just another parrots used to a useless blabling , any way , i can answer back for you with same manners u did but iam not such low mannered

this artcle is about the false christs strategies only , not about who ever you are you cause alot of people looking for any mess to have the chance making the life more messy ,,,,, :loser:

read for me ,, the easy forgivness

read for me ,,, the philosophy of terrorism

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Muhammed liked to stick vegetables in his ass and have sex with menstruating teenage boys. He also liked to be peed on and wear dirty diapers on his head.

Good day.

Guest sheerheart1

your manners can tell very clearly who you are , and i dont wonder who you are , cause internet now useing for all the people everywhere all the time , over the internet you can meet illitrate , parrots , low educations , low manners , every thing , its your probelm if you beleive with god or not , and if you have any comment better if u try to express about what ever you want in nice good manners , your words explain clearly you dont know any things , just another parrots used to a useless blabling , any way , i can answer back for you with same manners u did but iam not such low mannered

this artcle is about the false christs strategies only , not about who ever you are you cause alot of people looking for any mess to have the chance making the life more messy ,,,,,

Ya repeat your messages over and over.

You need go to a Muslim forum not this one!

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

:lmao:

Everyone here knows for A FACT that every last muslim on the planet is an EVIL TERRORIST! Christianity is the one true religion, HEATHEN! Muslims are made of sand and mud and have squirrel brains and handgrenades for hearts! They are more bloodthirsty than wolverines or ferrets, and eat only a thick paste of pureed caucasian babies, camel shit, and cumin. Jesus created arabs so that he would have someone to burn in hell, so that we white western christians would have someone to laugh at when we get to heaven. Everything good about the world was given to it by God, through christians, so you and Allah and Mohammy can go crawl back into your dune-hole and eat a dusty camel pie!

Guest sheerheart1

HEATHEN! Muslims are made of sand and mud and have squirrel brains and handgrenades for hearts! They are more bloodthirsty than wolverines or ferrets, and eat only a thick paste of pureed caucasian babies, camel shit, and cumin. Jesus created arabs so that he would have someone to burn in hell, so that we white western christians would have someone to laugh at when we get to heaven. Everything good about the world was given to it by God, through christians, so you and ******* can go crawl back into your dune-hole and eat a dusty camel pie!

well iam not gonna earn every one of you how to be good manner if you are already low mannerd , and iam not gonna tell each one if what the truth is , cause u r making the turth for your own self ,, muslim are more bloodthirsty ,,??! this is funny , dont you know eat and drink the blood of jesus ???

white christian will laugh , i think jesus himself will be ashamed for that ,, :loser: racist , jsut another brain washed racist false christ

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Racist? I love all of God's wonderful children. But, silly sheephead, muslims aren't people. They are demons disguised as people, and are therefor worthy of God's wrath. And believe me, He has spared no expense preparing the site of the eternal torment of your kind. Hell awaits you, squirrelbrain. I seriously doubt there will be any virgins.

"False Christs websites"? :twitch: What the FUCK are you babbling about? Are you referring to US? This isn't a Christian web site. We don't believe in "Jesus". Read the sign on the door, dim bulb. "EXChristian.net". Good grief. Who left the door open again? Now I need to get my aerosol can.

Oh, and before I forget, sheerheart1. You are this week's winner! Here is your prize:

Have a nice day. (Weirdo.)

Guest sheerheart1

cause ur just another false christ , if u r real christian you would know jesus told you love your enemies , as i said you are just bunch of HYPOCRITEs false christs ,

read for me

the philosophy of terrorism

false christs strategies

the easy forgivness :woohoo:

How old are you, Sheerheart? You are certainly acting like a 10-year old.

This is NOT a Christian website. We do not claim to be Christian (the opposite, actually). If you are looking for Christian websites, you have the wrong one.

Is this a prankster?

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Man, muslims are dumb, especially arab muslims, and the occasional gypsy muslim.

Don't listen to them sheephead. We are all christians here - duh! And we all HATE you and the rest of the terrorists cause Jesus said so. Please don't bomb us.

Guest sheerheart1

this ex christian web site , iam ex christian, any way , cause u r all the same kind of people and the same manners , then i have to tell you again

this artcle is about the false christs strategies only , not about who ever you are you cause alot of people looking for any mess to have the chance making the life more messy ,,,,,

read for me ,,, false christs strategies :woohoo:

this ex christian web site , iam ex christian, any way , cause u r all the same kind of people and the same manners , then i have to tell you again

read for me ,,, false christs strategies :woohoo:

With all due respect dude, what on Earth are you talking about?

........sheerheart1 drivel snipped...........

With all due respect dude, what on Earth are you talking about?

Nooooooooooo! Let it go!

Don't encourage yon idiot any further. :vent: Let's allow this thread to die the death it so richly deserves. Pretty PLEASE?

I am having problems understand what your goal here is, sheerheart.

I have studied Islam academically and I respect it, just as I respect Christianity (in their pure forms at least).

But I am not Christian nor Muslim because I do not believe in the miraculous. If God has come to give messages to humanity, humanity has sure done a good job of twisting the message. There may very well be a God, but I do not know it/him/her.

I hope you do not think all ex-Christians are rude and assume all Muslims are terrorists.

Guest sheerheart1

as iam ex christian iam talking about

the easy forgivness

the philosophy of terrorism

false christs strategies

hypothetical faith

false prophets

and its all according to the christianty

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
I hope you do not think all ex-Christians are rude and assume all Muslims are terrorists.

But they are, pandora. All of em. Even the babies make playdough bombs and blow up the ham section of the meat department at their local grocery store. Only thing worse than them is the liberal jew-run media.

I agree with you... many people misunderstand true Islam and the culture surrounding the time of the Prophet. I am ashamed to find people who condemn something they do not know because I have studied Islam in the University and I am aware of the nobler aspects of the religion.

But being a manmade religion (I am sorry, but I do not agree that Muhammad was a Messenger of God... or any other human for that matter), it definitely has some flaws, just like Christianity.

But they are, pandora. All of em. Even the babies make playdough bombs and blow up the ham section of the meat department at their local grocery store. Only thing worse than them is the liberal jew-run media.

You're such a troll. ;)

MOST Muslims are not terrorists... nor raise their children to be terrorists. There is as great of a range of belief and practice in Islam as there is in Christianity. Most Muslims are of the moderate type... maybe they have paranoia about the Jews, but they condemn terrorism just like we do.

I can never tell if you are being sarcastic or not, Shiva.... so forgive me if I didn't catch it.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu
I agree with you...

Excellent pandora, now join me in prayer that this sand demon will perish by 1000 plagues before the morrow! We haven't a moment to waste!

MOST Muslims are not terrorists... nor raise their children to be terrorists. There is as great of a range of belief and practice in Islam as there is in Christianity. Most Muslims are of the moderate type... maybe they have paranoia about the Jews, but they condemn terrorism just like we do.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you with my strenuous yet general disagreement.