Goodbye Jesus

Jesus For Jews

YDOAPS

So, to be saved, you have to be a Jew. I was having a theological debate with my uncle about whether christians are supposed to obey the OT law. I quoted Matthew 5:17-19 which says that we are to obey it to the letter until heaven and earth pass away. He said that Jesus was talking to the Jews. I looked it up(actually, it was paperdots from christianityforums.com), and he was right. Jesus only came to save the Jews. In Matthew 15:24, Jesus says "I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

So, gentiles are out of luck.

Sure, but our Lord and Savior Paul(um, yeah, Paul, not Peter right? I always get the damn "P" names mixed up for some reason) says otherwise. Who are you gonna believe, the "Son of God" or some guy? The choice is obvious, how could you not believe some guy? Xian are idiots.

It really blows my mind how non-Jewish Xians can even tolerate their religion, since, as said above, Jesus™ stated that he did indeed come for the Jews, not everyone else. Xianity is merely an offshoot of Judaism, the cult manufactured (ostensibly) by Moses to replace older Semetic religions. Judaism is specifically geared towards the Jewish people, and being a Jew is a matter of birth and ethnicity, not just religious affiliation. Basically, it is a folk religion - and if you are not part of this folk, why in the blue hell follow its folk religion, or a religion that is merely an offshoot of it?

That one always bugged me, and I never had a good enough reason to deny it. It certainly helped me, as a Gentile, leave Xianity. I've got my own spooks, I don't need anyone else's.

I thought the only ones going to heaven were 144,000 eunuchs? The story changes so much its hard to keep up with.

I thought the only ones going to heaven were 144,000 eunuchs? The story changes so much its hard to keep up with.
Don't forget the old John 3:16 line'o shit either. :Wendywhatever:

:Doh: Apparently Xians believe they are the exception to every rule. They think they can sin and be forgiven. They think they can be a bigot and be forgiven. They think they can kill and be forgiven. So what makes you all think they don't see themselves as an exception to the Jews going to heaven only rule? Of course, they believe they're going to heaven. They believe heaven is all about them.

It is Xians that believe that Jews along with everyone else but their sect is going to Hell. That fundamentalist I told you about said Jews belong there. And I said, "Well, Jesus was a Jew... Is he in hell, too?" And the answer was:

"Oh that's different. Of course Jesus is in heaven. He was a Christian in the end."

:lmao:

Note: Jesus never ever became a Xian. He was a Jew up until his death ???? BC.

kill and be forgiven?

god COMMANDS us to murder several times!

Hell, you don't need Paul to contradict this.

Let Jesus argue with himself:

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation . Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned"

So, to be saved, you have to be a Jew. I was having a theological debate with my uncle about whether christians are supposed to obey the OT law. I quoted Matthew 5:17-19 which says that we are to obey it to the letter until heaven and earth pass away. He said that Jesus was talking to the Jews. I looked it up(actually, it was paperdots from christianityforums.com), and he was right. Jesus only came to save the Jews. In Matthew 15:24, Jesus says "I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Yes, it seems jesus message was for the Jews and the Jews alone - Matt 10: 5-6 and Matt 15:24. There's only a few lines later on about "make disciples of all nations" and Paul's lettters which countermand what Jesus seems to have said.

So is the entire OT, yet christian claim they apply to the whole world.

If Jews have to obey the law, and the christians, then that means there are two ways to gain salvation, one through faith in christ the other through the law.

Yippee, there you go, you have condradiction right there,

If you want more biblical stuff regarding the law, check out the link in my website.

you guys know i agree, but can we really use the Matthew 15:24 verse as a valid example in a debate? if we finish that chapter, in Matthew 15:28, jebus showed that even though the woman was not jewish, but her faith was so great that he healed her daughter anyway.

if we quote just the 15:24 line, we'll be no better than xtain fundies who constantly quote one line to prove their point without quoting the whole chapter to show the context in which it was really written. but i guess it points out how ridiculous it sounds cause we can do it too.

ok there i go again with my runaway train of thought :grin: . but i guess in the end it doesnt matter... the only thing Christians need to be saved from is their ignorance.

It really blows my mind how non-Jewish Xians can even tolerate their religion, since, as said above, Jesus stated that he did indeed come for the Jews, not everyone else. Xianity is merely an offshoot of Judaism, the cult manufactured (ostensibly) by Moses to replace older Semetic religions. Judaism is specifically geared towards the Jewish people, and being a Jew is a matter of birth and ethnicity, not just religious affiliation. Basically, it is a folk religion - and if you are not part of this folk, why in the blue hell follow its folk religion, or a religion that is merely an offshoot of it?

Exactly, next time someone says to you "well, the bible says.." you can just reply "well I'm not Jewish so therefore it doesn't apply to me."

you guys know i agree, but can we really use the Matthew 15:24 verse as a valid example in a debate? if we finish that chapter, in Matthew 15:28, jebus showed that even though the woman was not jewish, but her faith was so great that he healed her daughter anyway.

if we quote just the 15:24 line, we'll be no better than xtain fundies who constantly quote one line to prove their point without quoting the whole chapter to show the context in which it was really written. but i guess it points out how ridiculous it sounds cause we can do it too.

We're just playing the fundies at their own game.