Lautermilich

"Da lawd works in mysterious ways" indeed, eh? :vent:

Let the fundies explain how that was really "good" for her... :banghead:

What...a....dumbASS!

'nuff said!

What...a....dumbASS!

'nuff said!

I second that!

They have to investigate to see if mom was "negligent in any way"? Are you fucking kidding me??!! She LEFT her daughter ALONE with an inebriated lecher!! Helloooooo! :Doh:

Thanks to the "good Samaritan" story from the bible.......we have people learning that it's a "good" thing to invite total stranger into your home to be around your family.

Reminds me of the Elizabeth Smart BS a few years ago. Felt sorry for the girl....couldn't say I felt for her family though. You want home construction done? Hire a professional! Not a homeless wack-job self proclaimed guru!

People persisting in the notion that everyone believes children are "sacred" is at fault here too. The very notion that no one would harm your child isn't even an instinct supported by nature! Where did this notion come from?! I've sure never seen a gazelle leave it's fawn to play with lion cubs! EVER!! Children aren't sacred according to nature.....they are fucking DINNER!

Where do humans get this notion!? Some jackoff comes on too strong to me, and while I will remove myself from his reach, I sure wouldn't leave him alone with anyone else! Not another adult woman, and sure as hell not any little kids! Was that little girl's mother raised in a glass bottle? It's like she's never watched the news or something!

Seriously stupid shit!

the girl is lying, the guy is good christian he would never do it. She probably needs to turn away from the female sin within her tempting body.

Where do humans get this notion!? Some jackoff comes on too strong to me, and while I will remove myself from his reach, I sure wouldn't leave him alone with anyone else! Not another adult woman, and sure as hell not any little kids! Was that little girl's mother raised in a glass bottle? It's like she's never watched the news or something!

She was drunk ... and her daughter should be removed from the home.... for good!

Meanwhile, BSO Child Protective Investigations Section investigators are looking into whether the victim's mother was negligent in any way.

Dahhh YA THINK.... :Doh: