Goodbye Jesus

Saying Hi....

Guest Seraph

Guest Seraph

Hi there

My name is Tref, and I am slowly awakening to the fact that I may have been living a lie.

I will not post my anti-testimony as of yet, as I cannot conclusively say "I am an ex christian". I do feel I am on a very personal journey in unchartered areas of my own beliefs and morals however, which may well lead me to atheism/deism/christianity/extractor-fan-worship/what-ever.

I have got a few questions that I would like some opinions on, and was hoping that some people here could share the benefit of they're knowledge. I will be making a post in the Science forum shortly.

Not sure I have seen anywhere like this on the internet. This is a really great place! :grin:

Cheers

Tref

Hello and welcome to Ex-C.

Pull up a chair and stay for a while. I've been here only a month and I've found it's a truly unique site.

I encourage you to ask questions and contribute.

Best of luck on your journey!

Welcome! You'll find much to explore here, we have quite a diverse group of people. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome!

This is a great place to figure out your own path. I started here too, actually. Just start reading, there are tons of links to other information and always post questions, you'll get a great variety of responses and ideas to help you on your journey.

-Gliph

Welcome Tref!

I hope you find some of what you're looking for here. This place has been a great help to me.

TF

Welcome, Seraph!

Hang around, read what others' say, and let their wisdom inspire you. Quite a few good folks here with much to say. Approach with your eyes and mind open, and you're sure to come away very happy.

And I love that avatar! :beer: