• Like 2

Yes thank you

• Like 1

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you!

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

Fantastic!

• Like 2

Good for you. I know you have had some difficult times to endure. I'm very happy for you SB.

• Like 2

Congratulations, SerenelyBlue!

• Like 2

I'm glad to hear it!

• Like 2

Thank you very much

• Like 1

Congratulations.

• Like 2

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• Like 2

Rebuilt a square foundation, continue to build your good life on it. 

kevinL

• Like 1

Serenity,

You can do much even with bipolar.  I have a good friend, my best friend in high school. He was a dropout of high school.  He had been to jail for long stretches.  He managed to get his life together and got into house painting.  He is now very successful, has a 6 man crew working for him, has all paid for cars, a boat, and even a paid for home.  If he can do it, YOU CAN TOO.  

Good luck!

Thank you burnedout.  I will see how things pan out.  I don't have any more likes left.  But I like your advice.

Serenity,

You can do much even with bipolar.  I have a good friend, my best friend in high school. He was a dropout of high school.  He had been to jail for long stretches.  He managed to get his life together and got into house painting.  He is now very successful, has a 6 man crew working for him, has all paid for cars, a boat, and even a paid for home.  If he can do it, YOU CAN TOO.  

Good luck!

I cannot have a normal job.  Every time I have stress my illness manifests itself.  Sometimes I am stressed and filled with depression and miss work.  My medication requires that I sleep long hours and that means I cannot always get up very early.  When I am under stress I am full anxiety and hypomania surfaces making my life havoc.

I cannot have a normal job.  Every time I have stress my illness manifests itself.  Sometimes I am stressed and filled with depression and miss work.  My medication requires that I sleep long hours and that means I cannot always get up very early.  When I am under stress I am full anxiety and hypomania surfaces making my life havoc.

It can be hard to be told to be industrious when merely getting through living each day can be a mountain of a task.  Sometimes people need care so they can get well and be productive again.  I am glad that you have been able to get some room to breathe and recover, mental health problems can be overcome but not by sheer willpower, continue with your support.  You got this!