Goodbye Jesus

Cats Beget Cats

MrSpooky

:Hmm: sorry spooky, but I gotta go with Serenity on this one...

give me some good, independently verifiable DNA tests & I might go for it; till then it just sounds like someone just wanted some airtime...

It is awfully dang cute though...

I used to have pet rats, and they did pretty well with my cat (not great, but they tolerated each other pretty nicely ...I even have some cute video footage). It's not unheard of for a mom to adopt another baby animal. ...but giving birth to one?! Next thing you know,somebody will be telling me some guy rose from the dead, walked on water, parted an sea, or some other kind of crap like that... :lmao:

I'd love to see some DNA evidence too. It'd be pretty awesome if this is a genuine kitty rather than a mouse, because it'd provide a lot of terrific analysis into the nature of genetics and major morphological change.

I'd love to see some DNA evidence too. It'd be pretty awesome if this is a genuine kitty rather than a mouse, because it'd provide a lot of terrific analysis into the nature of genetics and major morphological change.

I'll say!

who would get the larger headache? the creationist or the evolutionary biologist?

If it's legitimate, it's nothing outside the explanatory power of evolutionary theory. Humans give birth to dwarfs, after all.

Well if its true then the next time a creationist mis-uses Gould's quote about a "hopefull monster," we can just cite this example.

lol

wierd.

Maybe the cat and a mouse got really friendly if you get my meaning :wicked:

Hmm. I'm looking at those back legs......and that black bristled tail......

There is no part of this animal that looks anything like a cat. Just looks like a mouse that has been socially accepted by the litter.

I want to see genetics.

There is no part of this animal that looks anything like a cat. Just looks like a mouse that has been socially accepted by the litter.

I want to see genetics.

Have to agree.

I want to see genetics.

I also agree. If I had just seen the video, I would have thought it was one of those stories about strange animal friends (like a bird and a dog, or something). I doubt anyone would would think that that was a cat that looked like a mouse if the story didn't say otherwise.