Goodbye Jesus

Teen Hearthrob Kirk Cameron Finds Jesus

xrayman7040

On ABC News Nightline they did a story on former Growing Pains Star Kirk Cameron. He says the money and fame made him feel empty, so he sought out Jesus and found him. He now has a show with some other Fundi and they go out on the steet and try to save people's souls with camera in tow. They get right in peoples faces because they care about their salvation. They tell people if they don't accept Jesus they will burn in Hell. I guess now that Kirk Cameron says Jesus, God, Hell and the Bible are real, we better all high tail it to church, because he must be right. That was just the sign from God I needed(Yea Right). One funny thing I noticed in keeping in line with all well known fundis, Kirk has a vast line of religious products he hawks on his show. You just can't ever have enough money when you are a well known fundementalist.

He's a has-been. Who gives a shit!

The crap people will do when they're publicity hounds. His publicist probably told him to do it... to get better parts.

Whatever it is, take it for what its worth. He's a has-been.

Next...........

Guest Tiffany

On ABC News Nightline they did a story on former Growing Pains Star Kirk Cameron. He says the money and fame made him feel empty, so he sought out Jesus and found him. He now has a show with some other Fundi and they go out on the steet and try to save people's souls with camera in tow. They get right in peoples faces because they care about their salvation. They tell people if they don't accept Jesus they will burn in Hell. I guess now that Kirk Cameron says Jesus, God, Hell and the Bible are real, we better all high tail it to church, because he must be right. That was just the sign from God I needed(Yea Right). One funny thing I noticed in keeping in line with all well known fundis, Kirk has a vast line of religious products he hawks on his show. You just can't ever have enough money when you are a well known fundementalist.

Welcome to Ex-C!

I seen that show just recently, I also heard he has been doing movies based on the fundy books "Left Behind".

Kirk Cameron is a joke!

Way of the Master

Check Kirk out if you dare! If you take his quiz, no matter how you answer, it's rigged to send you to hell if you don't agree with the typical Christian reply "Yes, I am a sinner and need Jesus, who died for my sins, to save me and make me BORN AGAIN. :ugh:

Way of the Master

Check Kirk out if you dare! If you take his quiz, no matter how you answer, it's rigged to send you to hell if you don't agree with the typical Christian reply "Yes, I am a sinner and need Jesus, who died for my sins, to save me and make me BORN AGAIN. :ugh:

:lmao:

This site is HILARIOUS! If you get through the first part of the intro, it says something like, "Most people say they have lead a good life... but the real question is have you lead a good enough life to get into heaven" and YES the enough is emphasized on the site!!

hahahahahahaha!!!

I should go through and see if I said i'd broken all 10 of the commandments (yep, this is a fundie site based on the OLD SKOOL beebull) if i could get a personal call from Kirk! :HaHa:

thanks COG!

Way of the Master

:lmao:

This site is HILARIOUS! If you get through the first part of the intro, it says something like, "Most people say they have lead a good life... but the real question is have you lead a good enough life to get into heaven" and YES the enough is emphasized on the site!!

hahahahahahaha!!!

I should go through and see if I said i'd broken all 10 of the commandments (yep, this is a fundie site based on the OLD SKOOL beebull) if i could get a personal call from Kirk! :HaHa:

thanks COG!

Why in the hell would you want to talk to that cupcake? Gliph, have you lost your fucking mind? ;)

Kirk's been taunting his faith for a long time.

I tried to tolerate that quiz just for the comedy factor, but my god, obviously they not only think you're good enough, they don't think you're literate enough.

I detest being read to when the words are right the hell in front of me.

You know this guy's show was a bunch of losers -- it was a cursed show. The girl just got busted for drunk driving in LA. Before that she was anorexic. And now the "boy" is some bible-thumping zombie. Great.

I think the only thing interesting to come out of that show was Leonardo DiC. but even he bores the shit out of me most of the time.

:fun:

Our most recent resident Fundy Chris de Vidal is a Kirk Cameron/Ray Comfort disciple. Read the site then read what Chris says. In the "You were never a true Christian" thread he started, I quoted Chris and then copied from the site which were almost word for word. Chris conveniently ignored my posts.

Oh, and a big welcome xrayman!

Taph

Our most recent resident Fundy Chris de Vidal is a Kirk Cameron/Ray Comfort disciple. Read the site then read what Chris says. In the "You were never a true Christian" thread he started, I quoted Chris and then copied from the site which were almost word for word. Chris conveniently ignored my posts.

Oh, and a big welcome xrayman!

Taph

Taph, I can't say I'm surprised to hear that Chris is a plagarist. It only goes as power for the course. Not an original bone but sin.... anywhere to be found.

:eek: Chris doesn't have my infatuation by any stretch. I think the guy is tootle-doodles and needs to go to a white padded room as he is bent beyond bent. It's really sad to see people like this in their mania. This Kirk Cameron thing might have been big news about 15 years ago, but now... not so much. The guy's been over for a while. It's like that comedian said to Keith Richards, "Keith, lay down. You're dead."

How can you be a good christian when no one seems to be able to ascertain what a good christian is in the first place? Make sense?

:58: Rock on.... Rock on........

he shouldve stuck to comedy he was much better as a comedian lol

i guess you could say he is still doing comedy his lame ass witnessing tactics is a joke.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Kirk doesn't have Growing Pains to shovel in the big bucks, and now he's selling fundy junk on the air - as has been said, you can't have enough money when you go fundy.

I heard that he was a great guy until he converted (whilst still on the show), then he became an instant ass and everyone couldn't stand him. That rings true - nothing is worse than someone who has given up something. An ex-smoker, an ex-drinker - or an "ex-sinner". And that's what Xians think they are, "ex-sinners" (or at least on the only path to being one), so they can't get in your face enough about how dangerous everything is that you do, because unless it's for the "glorah of Gawd" it's a soul-damning sin.

Like marlin said, he's yesterday's news. He's yesterday's news and so is his god.

- nothing is worse than someone who has given up something. An ex-smoker, an ex-drinker - or an "ex-sinner".

Hey now, don't knock us ex-Christians! :nono::HaHa:

Hey now, don't knock us ex-Christians! :nono::HaHa:

Hehe, no, youse guys are the best. Besides, I'd never knock ex-xians, especially since I am one - after all, I gave up self-abasement when I gave up Xianity :HaHa: