Goodbye Jesus

FB friend posted this.

L.B.

From a FB friend's post - he shared a video (A Ray CumFart video about "The Atheist Delusion") from someone running a group called "Flat Earth", and then he posted this:

"This is hilarious. Atheists believe that everything happened from nothing. That's scientifically impossible. Your theory doesn't even make sense. There's no such things as a bing bang. Everything happens and it cause from something. There has to be something to begin with in order to form all the things we have now, it's God. A "big bang" can't just happen randomly out of nowhere and create every cell all animals insects and people, the atmosphere, etc. People are so ignorant. In the end, everyone will be bowing down to Jesus. (But then it'll be too late)."

Funny thing is, he's a trans person, too. I wonder how someone can be so convinced of the "proof" for the existence of Biblegod AND be so convinced that he was born bio-female but is "really" a male (NOT that I am questioning, judging or mocking; I am not. He is a wonderful guy to know. I just wonder how in the world he can (seemingly suddenly) have become such a Jeezus nut but still believe it's perfectly normal and right for him to be someone who is detested by millions of his fellow Christards).

5 hours ago, L.B. said:

From a FB friend's post - he shared a video (A Ray CumFart video about "The Atheist Delusion") from someone running a group called "Flat Earth", and then he posted this:

"This is hilarious. Atheists believe that everything happened from nothing. That's scientifically impossible. Your theory doesn't even make sense. There's no such things as a bing bang. Everything happens and it cause from something. There has to be something to begin with in order to form all the things we have now, it's God. A "big bang" can't just happen randomly out of nowhere and create every cell all animals insects and people, the atmosphere, etc. People are so ignorant. In the end, everyone will be bowing down to Jesus. (But then it'll be too late)."

Funny thing is, he's a trans person, too. I wonder how someone can be so convinced of the "proof" for the existence of Biblegod AND be so convinced that he was born bio-female but is "really" a male (NOT that I am questioning, judging or mocking; I am not. He is a wonderful guy to know. I just wonder how in the world he can (seemingly suddenly) have become such a Jeezus nut but still believe it's perfectly normal and right for him to be someone who is detested by millions of his fellow Christards).

The person you are quoting is mistaken on this matter. Yes, some atheists like Stephen Hawking proposed that the beginning of the universe came from nothing, but he also proposed a multiverse model where our universe originated from another universe in an infinite series. He called the zero point field nothing, as if he were trying to cover all the bases. I've never seen a pole on this but it is wrong to say that atheists in general think that the universe came from nothing.  Many cosmologists and knowledgeable atheists think that this proposal "a universe from nothing" is simply double talk. The meaning of nothing in this context is the void of the zero-point field. This may be the farthest thing from nothing possible since it has been asserted that the zero point field has more energy within it than all atomic matter, dark matter, and dark energy combined. Regardless of its quantities it certainly isn't nothing.

The universe did not have to come from nothing or even from something else. Big Bang theorists originally proposed that the beginning Big Bang entity had potential energy within it which eventually, through changes, resulted in the universe as we now observe it. This same principle could apply to any cosmological model having a finite beginning.

I too agree that something cannot come from nothing and agree with the last explanation given above for a beginning universe, that no outside influences would be needed The prime mover would be the time dimension (change requirement of some kind), perpetuated by the potential energy of the beginning entity itself.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:56 AM, L.B. said:

(giggled at Ray CumFart)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, midniterider said:

(giggled at Ray CumFart)

Ray Cum Fart, appropriate name for a flat Earther.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pantheory said:

Ray Cum Fart, appropriate name for a flat Earther.

Pretty sure Ray Comfort is not a flat earther. He is however a Young earth creationist.

And he's from New Zealand... but we exported him to the US :D:D:D 

• Like 1