Goodbye Jesus

How to educate/convert a missionary?

George

There is a missionary/pastor in our area who irritates the people in the neighborhood.  I want to give him  and my neighbors a 1-2 page pamphlet or a write which makes him shut up.  I am looking for a easy to understand material  without too much references to OT etc.  Could somebody recommend one?

• Super Moderator

I think a restraining order would be better than a pamphlet. ;)

• Haha 3

You might start with http://www.evilbible.com/ 

If it were as easy as pointing out the despicable nature of the Bible's god, we'd have a lot less believers in the world. The mind of a preacher is one that is convinced of the reality of not only his invisible friend, but of two entire invisible kingdoms at war for the invisible souls of mankind. He trusts the Bible as an accurate portrayal of real history instead of made-up stories with talking snakes and magic fruit trees that the "good" god used to set up mankind for ruin. He trusts the anonymously authored gospels about Jesus (while likely ignoring the other books that were tossed by the men who gathered stories to create the Bible). He will make excuses for his god's complete lack of actual power, and continue to reiterate how good and almighty he is, and how very terrible his wrath is in damning people for not loving him. What kind of person would burn people alive for not loving him? How is this god any different than a psychotic narcissist? But believers have been taught that all of the abusive behavior of their god is really love and that they need to die to "self" which is incurably evil, and grovel before the bigly greatness of this god so he doesn't hurt them for being humans.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, George said:

There is a missionary/pastor in our area who irritates the people in the neighborhood.  I want to give him  and my neighbors a 1-2 page pamphlet or a write which makes him shut up.  I am looking for a easy to understand material  without too much references to OT etc.  Could somebody recommend one?

He only irritates the people in your neighborhood?

He's not very effective is he?

• Haha 2

As Florduh wrote, perhaps jokingly, there is nothing you can do to make him shut up outside of a restraining order. About all you can really do is to walk away, shut the door, hang up the phone. Once when I got cornered I replied, "I want to go to hell so I can be with my friends." That ended the conversation.

• Haha 1