Goodbye Jesus

Jesus, if he existed, was bipolar

SerenelyBlue

Possibly, if he existed at all. Although the hypersexuality part I don't buy. Mary of Magdala showed tears of repentance, rather than lust, and honor to Jesus rather than plying her trade. The lowest of society's totem pole often tend to show the greatest devotion to those who are kind to them.

• Like 1

Some untrained guy picking symptoms from Wikipedia and forcing them to match. We have doubt as to Jesus's existence let alone trying to make a medical diagnosis based on third person writings.

The list could fit every preacher, its just too generic.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 9:42 PM, Fuego said:

Possibly, if he existed at all. Although the hypersexuality part I don't buy. Mary of Magdala showed tears of repentance, rather than lust, and honor to Jesus rather than plying her trade. The lowest of society's totem pole often tend to show the greatest devotion to those who are kind to them.

True, although the veracity of any details in the story is questionable. If he did exist, it's entirely possible that he could have hooked up with a hooker and the story was later sanctified by revisionists. We have no way to know what really happened. 

• Like 1

Not every bipolar individual experiences hypersexuality, I should know.

Fuck the article, he could easily be bipolar.  I should know.

Very interesting.