Goodbye Jesus

90%

YDOAPS

The funniest video series ever

In the latest part, he claims that 90% of the dating methods give dates far younger than "evolutionists" require, but he offers no evidence to support his claim. Is there any evidence, or is it just another creationist lie? :Sheep::jesus:

The funniest video series ever

In the latest part, he claims that 90% of the dating methods give dates far younger than "evolutionists" require, but he offers no evidence to support his claim. Is there any evidence, or is it just another creationist lie? :Sheep::jesus:

I vote "creationist lie", without even reading the article.

:banghead: Creationist lie alright... I just skimmed through the video and I'll go slit my wrists now to purify myself of the sheer idiocity I just witnessed.

:banghead: Creationist lie alright... I just skimmed through the video and I'll go slit my wrists now to purify myself of the sheer idiocity I just witnessed.

I always feel so unclean after visiting the AIG website.

I always feel so unclean after visiting the AIG website.

but it is so funny. sometimes, i think they have to be parodies.

Is there any evidence, or is it just another creationist lie? :Sheep::jesus:

Everything you find on that site is a lie. After all, they all take oaths there that nothing, literally nothing, can shake their conviction that babblical cretinism is true.

Well, there's one exception... that page titles "arguments we think cretinists should NOT use". :fdevil:

I took an IQ test after viewing the video and was surprised to learn that it had fallen by 10 points. I do hope my brain will recover. :ugh:

I am surprised the creationist insist there are no transitional fossils, the man presenting the video definitely looks like someone who is not fully human yet. :shrug:

Ugh

I concur, I feel dirty after watching that rubbish.

:scratch: