Goodbye Jesus

I Finally Finished My Fucking Tax Return!

spamandham

It took me a complete weekend, but it's finally done!

It seems to get dramatically more and more complex every year. It's bad enough someone who hasn't done dick get's 30% of everything I earn, but then to torture me to prove to them they've extorted the right amount is intolerable. Fucking bastards.

It seems to get dramatically more and more complex every year. It's bad enough someone who hasn't done dick get's 30% of everything I earn, but then to torture me to prove to them they've extorted the right amount is intolerable. Fucking bastards.

At least, now you can celebrate. You're done!

Taxes are a bitch. No doubt. That's why I say, "Damn the man, Save the EMPIRE!"

I paid to have someone do mine. Out the nose btw, because I earned money in 4 states last year. But, today I got my return and I am celebrating.

Congrats! Just pay someone to do the fucking bastards next time,,,,its worth it!

Online Turbo-tax here.

No problems.

Already received, and spent my checks. :HappyCry:

I use Turbo Tax. :huh:

The most complex part of taxes from my perspective is not filling in forms, but keeping track of all the rules and regs regarding capital gains distributions, limited partnerships, AMT, etc. If you've never dealt with a k-1, you have no idea what tax complexity is. Turbo tax even punts on this one. I doubt there is a single IRS agent who understands the law on these.

I use Turbo Tax. :huh:

The most complex part of taxes from my perspective is not filling in forms, but keeping track of all the rules and regs regarding capital gains distributions, limited partnerships, AMT, etc. If you've never dealt with a k-1, you have no idea what tax complexity is. Turbo tax even punts on this one. I doubt there is a single IRS agent who understands the law on these.

This is the very reason why I would vote "for" a complete abolishment of the IRS. When it was formed, it served its purpose. Now, it's antiquated, convoluted and full of contradictions...much like the bible!