Goodbye Jesus

Depressed

mick

Struggling with some depression the last couple of days. I suppose that is normal. I'll be alright.

Smoke some pot.

It's the best self-medication you can take for depression.

Struggling with some depression the last couple of days. I suppose that is normal. I'll be alright.

Dude - try some St. John's Wort - seriously, it has been helping me a couple of weeks now - helps you think straight.....

"Lead therapy"

Few hours on range working on trigger and muscle control works wonders.

Smoke and noise chases the blues (and yankee greenbacks!) right out of the way..

k, disciple of John Moses Browning, Diplomate of Lead Therapy School of Depression Kicking, L

Running 5+ miles at daybreak works wonders, too.

Get some sunshine..and excercise. Back to nature..

But, yes, it is normal, all things considered.

I have an 80lb punching bag I wail on.

You'll get over it... eventually. For me (don't get discouraged by this), my depression last a couple years until I finally learned how to cope with life without God.

Yeah. Sometimes that happens. It's a bummer, but it'll pass.

If it doesn't pass in 2 weeks, then it's time to see a doc.

In the meantime, get enough rest, eat well, drink lotsa water, and go easy on yourself.

lifting weights releases endorphines into the body which help with depression...tanning helps with depression, proper nutrition helps with depression, sex, masturbation, hobbies.....

If it doesn't pass in 2 weeks, then it's time to see a doc.

Definitely.

Like others here have said, it may be normal, all things considered. But if it doesn't go away after awhile, you need to seek help. I'm clinically depressed, and it is total agony to suffer such a condition. I wouldn't wish this kind of suffering on anyone else.

Smoke some pot.

It's the best self-medication you can take for depression.

I'm a pothead and I have to disagree with this advice. Pot can make depression worse if you smoke too much.

when i get depressed, i just go wail on my drumkit.. always works for me.. basically i am saying that if you have a musical outlet, try that

Indeed... exercise of most kinds releases those lovely endorphins, as does sex, masturbation, and many other kinds of good physical activity... getting out into nature and soaking up some sunshine and fresh air is a big help... gunfire and music have always had a pleasant effect on my mood... St. John's Wort is supposed to be very handy, and if a pinch o' weed perks you up, then grab your zepplin and make sure the boys in blue don't get a whiff on the breeze.