Goodbye Jesus

Not Really A Rant...

Bodhi-in-Training

I don't post very often, mainly stop by and read anything new or that interests me. Regardless I just wanted to say how glad I am that a forum like this exists. There are so many knowledgable members here, and I've definitely learned a lot.

Right now I am in a debate the some Catholic fundy who ventured onto my blog site, yeah I said Catholic...I'm just as surprised as anyone. My head is just about ready to burst from smashing it up against the wall in my debate with this guy. I'm trying to fight stupidity with logic...I suppose that was my first mistake.

So it's kind of nice to stop in here for a bit...and recharge.

Good to see you Bohdi. Me, same thing, and yes, a lovely oasis is what this site is. I've been out for a while, and back for a little short visit before I go on the next round of hardworking, timecrunching, no-sleep, barely-any-fun-time type of projects.

Want some help smoking his bags, verbally? There are an awful lot of gotchas in the doctorines that people here are familiar with, sometimes, you just have to beat them at their own game.

Here, here bodhi! This place is definitely a sea of calm in an ocean of assholes...

If you up to it, let us in on the debate w/the catholic. I'm sure we'd all LOVE to help.

PS - good to see you on the forum's again...

:thanks:

I could probably use all the help I can get!

Basically at the moment he wants me to "answer any questions you may have, or arguments you may want to lay out on the table. See if you can confute with our system"...based on another guys blog site here... http://www.xanga.com/pacislander4life

There is only one response to this blog, by the guy I've been debating...austin4ever.

Any thoughts would be appreciated and if you need more info let me know.

PS - good to see you on the forum's again...

Good to be here!