Goodbye Jesus

Paul The False Apostle

thunderbolt

You know, it really fascinates me to see how each Christian sect teases out their own True™ version of the Jesus story. I am in the Jesus was a myth camp, so I always look for new angles at how Paul’s Jesus was different from the Jesus of the Gospels, and if the Gospels were never written, that a completely different Christianity would have emerged.

So, I stumbled upon this site who explains why Paul was a false Apostle. Bad theology aside, really interesting connections they make. They make a good “case” but it’s really interesting that they are so deluded about following the True™ version that they have forgotten that if they toss out all the Pauline stuff, that they are really stuck with Jesus only coming for the Jews.

It’s soooooo much fun when they do the work for us.

Fascinating site and lots of food for thought. It really dovetails in a way with all the critics of the apostles who claim Jesus™ said one thing and then his fan club turned around and said something else, perverting what Jesus™ really said.

Personally, I tend to find all this credible for the most part, and really explains some of the large number of Biblical contradictions that destroy Xianity's credibility. Of course, Xianity is loaded with more falsehoods and problems than the scope of the website can cover and still falls flat on it's face, but Paul being revealed as a big fat fake can only help the ultra-liberal/philosophical Xianity crowd - which in turn helps to further undermine and dismantle the cult in general.

Interesting stuff, but hard on the eyes with all the red background and whatnot :twitch:

Interesting stuff, but hard on the eyes with all the red background and whatnot :twitch:

No kidding! But did you read the stuff on the main page? Good gawd, Bible Code predicts Paul is false, and Planet X, aliens, and such. I never laughed so much for a long while. Can you say kooks-R-Us?

There are more interesting links exposing the false apostle, and I registered on the forums as JesusChrist - but have not made a post yet.

But you are right, the false Apostle Paul theory is a deathblow to “liberal” Christianity, and of course both sides will claim that the other side has the false view. Kinda the very thing that drove me out of Christianity – I got tired of keeping track of 3000 versions of the same myth.

This site is kinder to the eyes.

http://www.yahuah.org/Paul.html

Ahhh... Jesus Christ!!! My eyes are hurting!!

This guys a flake. Just one of a million nut jobs, and his web presentation screams it to the ends of the earth. I love this tiny example below

PAUL IDENTIFIED BY THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST 666

( Revelation 13:18 )

" Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding reckon the NUMBER OF THE BEAST, for it is THE NUMBER OF A MAN; and HIS number is six hundred and sixty six (666)."

(Revelation 13:18)

In HEBREW the number 666 is identified by the HEBREW LETTERS TRSV;

T=400, R=200, S=60, V=6 Which TOTAL 666.

TRSV is pronounced TARSU.

(NOTE: In Scripture the PLACE OF ORIGIN IDENTIFIES the person; eg "Jesus of Nazareth", "Joseph of Arimathea", "Paul of Tarsu".

"PAUL OF TARSU(TRSV)" is identified by THE NUMBER 666.

You know how many times I've heard people use this same trick to make (fill in the blank's) name equal 666? I recently read that the best scholarship says the original reading was 616, and it is the number of the name for Nero. Kind of shoots all these banana-heads right out of the water, doesn't it? :Doh:

You know how many times I've heard people use this same trick to make (fill in the blank's) name equal 666? I recently read that the best scholarship says the original reading was 616, and it is the number of the name for Nero. Kind of shoots all these banana-heads right out of the water, doesn't it? :Doh:

IF there ever was a real Jesus, and IF he came to do what they claim, then sadly *he* had no foresight, cuz his own people killed the message. Kinda dovetails off your other post.

:eek:

IF there ever was a real Jesus, and IF he came to do what they claim, then sadly *he* had no foresight, cuz his own people killed the message. Kinda dovetails off your other post.

:eek:

I often think that what happened was that the mystery religion Christian cult was doing just fine until the historicists came along and drove out all other competitors to their own version of the faith, and made it a single way of understanding things. That's what turned into an institution, rather than a feeding trough for those looking for spiritual insight. Then say hello to fundi Bob and all his "proofs" of the "truth" of the doctrines. Oh yeah, more of the same.

From this point forth, the only proof of the validity of their beliefs I will demand will be the manifestation of a genuinely humble heart. I have yet to see one single fundi who has stepped foot into the doors of this site show any sense of a contrite and humble heart towards others, whatsoever. They say among a list of "proofs", "the martyrs prove the faith", I say their attitude toward everyone not them denies it. Fruit is the evidence and they can't fake it. Their fruits are spoiled and rotted from within.

Just venting. It's sad really that really they are the great destroyers of the faith that the supposed to defend.

From this point forth, the only proof of the validity of their beliefs I will demand will be the manifestation of a genuinely humble heart. I have yet to see one single fundi who has stepped foot into the doors of this site show any sense of a contrite and humble heart towards others, whatsoever. They say among a list of "proofs", "the martyrs prove the faith", I say their attitude toward everyone not them denies it. Fruit is the evidence and they can't fake it. Their fruits are spoiled and rotted from within.

Are you some sort of *prophet*?

:lmao:

But yeah, you have nailed it. It really frustrates me when they tell me what I think, believe, feel or ought to, when they themselves cannot get a coherent message together as the froth at the mouth about how deluded everyone else is for not buying their delusion.

Uhm, sorry, venting as well …

In my xian days, I didn't care for Paul's writings and though I couldn't cite examples back then, I sensed that Paul and the Gospels, deep down, contradicted each other.