Goodbye Jesus

Do not work

Anushka

..but instead Beg!

This pastor doesn't train for a career or get any technical skills. I don't think he knows much English even though he lives in England. But, he wants to be a life-long pastor.

My parents helped him and his family with some money, clothes, food and gifts more than once.

Still he is asking for more! He wants ANOTHER perfume like the one my dad gave him last year. Oh wait, that was my brother's perfume that my dad gave to that pastor.

If my parents were rich, it wouldn't have bothered me so much. But, my parents work hard for their money. 

No point in talking to my parents about it as they are crazy Christians and believe in giving to god's work (aka feeding lazy fat pastors) and also in giving to the less fortunate.

But, I am so mad.

Edit: Not being able to speak English is not a crime in my eyes. I know it is difficult to learn another language as an adult. As I have experienced it myself with other languages. The reason I mentioned it here is because this pastor makes ZERO effort in getting a job and being able to speak/learn English here for work purposes is more or less essential. The time he spends studying the Bible can be used to learn English or other ways for him to earn an income rather than being a burden to other people.

What do these idiots think? That if they don't spend 24/7 preaching, Christianity will vanish??? 

😠

• Like 2

I just read on facebook someone suggesting that it's a Christian duty to give someone money and what they do with it is between them and God.

Can't he make money preaching in whatever language he speaks? What language does he speak fluently?

If you send me a thousand bucks I'll teach you how to transcend materialism ;)

Your parents sound like chumps.

• Haha 2

People will give exorbitant amounts away to someone they think is God's messenger. I know this from personal experience.

Land will be gifted, vehicles etc. Not much you can do - it's the peoples and its theirs to give away. Them giving away other peoples stuff (Your brothers perfume) that's crossing a line. Perhaps the 10 commandments should be read to them - Thou Shalt not steal.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DestinyTurtle said:

If you send me a thousand bucks I'll teach you how to transcend materialism ;)

😋

14 hours ago, Lucy said:

I just read on facebook someone suggesting that it's a Christian duty to give someone money and what they do with it is between them and God.

Can't he make money preaching in whatever language he speaks? What language does he speak fluently?

He works for a church in which the lead pastor doesn't like paying this guy much.

6 hours ago, Anushka said:

He works for a church in which the lead pastor doesn't like paying this guy much.

I think they think they are winning brownie points with god for helping this guy. Not much you can do about it so long as they believe...