Goodbye Jesus

I'm Going Back To Christianity

Fweethawt

I can't believe it. After all this time and somehow, I've come full-circle only to realize that Jesus really and truly is The Way, The Truth and The Life! He really did have to sacrifice himself to wash away our sins and bring us closer to God the Father.

I can't explain it! But somehow, just now, I know it!

And now, I feel the need to apologize to each and every one of you who I've helped to pull away from this blessed truth. Only God and I can know the deep pain that I feel right now for doing so. I truly am sorry.

Goodbye all. I can't believe that a source of so much pleasure for the past two years or so has to end for me with so much pain. I will continue to look to God for a way that I can undo all of the unnecessary evil that I've caused while trying to keep you all from knowing Him.

Peace to all of you.

In Christ

-Fwee

April fools!!! :lmao::woohoo::lmao:

I can't believe it. After all this time and somehow, I've come full-circle only to realize that Jesus really and truly is The Way, The Truth and The Life! He really did have to sacrifice himself to wash away our sins and bring us closer to God the Father.

I can't explain it! But somehow, just now, I know it!

And now, I feel the need to apologize to each and every one of you who I've helped to pull away from this blessed truth. Only God and I can know the deep pain that I feel right now for doing so. I truly am sorry.

Goodbye all. I can't believe that a source of so much pleasure for the past two years or so has to end for me with so much pain. I will continue to look to God for a way that I can undo all of the unnecessary evil that I've caused while trying to keep you all from knowing Him.

Peace to all of you.

In Christ

-Fwee

April fools!!! :lmao::woohoo::lmao:

YOU are such a little shit! And you know it! :lmao:

Fwee is an April Fool! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We love the little meeces.

Sheeesh... I thought about doing the same, but I knew it would be painfully obvious that it would be an April fools joke. Not to mention that this is coming from Fwee.

cool joke but i wouldve waited a while before i said april fools and see what everyone said lol.

they probally wouldve guessed it anyway lol

I have been thinking of this as well. Over the last couple months, I realized I have only been hiding from myself. I put up such a front against christianity.

It takes courage to reject the grips of heathenish lifestyle; to beat back Satan. I couldn't have done it without Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I realize that I do not want to go to hell when I die, and it is foolish for me to continue living as I do. This is my last post.

I know I may be chastized for this, but only those who berate me for doing this are true sinners.

Wait for me Fweethawt, goodbye to the rest of you fools.

Take everything today with a grain of salt. April Fool is so fun!

You know, even before I saw the conclusion, I knew it was an April fools joke, and ONLY you would do something so nutty. I doubt "Jesus" will ever have you back.

:lmao:

I knew when I read the subject it was an April Fool's joke. Good one, Fwee! :)

So did I. You'll have to do a lot better than that to fool me, Fwee. But that was a good one. :D

:D Not that I believed it, but it was pretty funny. Good joke.

I knew when I read the subject it was an April Fool's joke. Good one, Fwee! :)

So did I. You'll have to do a lot better than that to fool me, Fwee. But that was a good one. :D

Yes... I knew too. In fact my first thought was, "Yeh ... and I've become an Atheist". ;)

Still a good April fools joke, Fwee. :grin:

What?? Open-Minded is an atheist????

;)

i kinda ripped off the joke and posted on christianityforums.com.....got some funny responses.

nice joke fwee you nealy had me spew the soda I was drinking all over my monitor. My first thought was "what the hell" followed by "what in my soda" followed by " I wonder if I need milk in the morning". Anyways have a great April Fools day all...at least whats left of it.

He tries it every year... :lmao:

Chocolate is nice - but every now and then I enjoy a good sucker. :HaHa:

And I know just where to look to find the best ones. :grin:

:woohoo::lmao::woohoo: