Goodbye Jesus

A Christians Bullshitting My Bebo!

willybilly30

this christian decided to post this witnessing shit on my sisters bebo page lerae gothicbitch.

(Hello..you don't know me, but i was looking up little flash videos for bebo, and seen where you commented on the Mercy Me "I can only Imagine" board. I think its great that you love this song! However you said you didn't consider yourself a Christian and i just wanted to share this with you, like someone shared it with me last yr:

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, Verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

St. John 3:3 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

St. John 14:6 (KJV)

I hope this helps you like it helped me, and i just want to say that if you accept Jesus Christ Lord of your life you will never be the same!

May God Truely Bless You!!!

http://kandacenicole05.bebo.com)

i wrote on kandaces blog:

if jesus is the way the truth and the life why dont he tell rae hu?

why does it have to be from you?

oh and what makes the bible the truth hu? tell me hu?

why should she beleive you she dont even know you?

i could go on and on but im sure like most christians you wont debate me and if you do youll run out of answers and run.

leave my sister lerae alone if she wanted to hear a sermon shed go to church.

and she deleted it!

RUN AND HIDE HAHAHA

CHRISTIANS CANNOT EVEN ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS THEIR SO BRAINWASHED BY THEIR PREACHER THAT THEY ONGLY KNOW THE SERMONS ON SUNDAY THEY CANT DEBATE LOL.

WHY DONT YALL VISIT CANDANCES PAGE AND TELL HER OFF! HOW DARE SHE TRY TO LURE RAE INTO CHRISTIANITY.

in the comment box:

i asked are you gonna answer my questions

then:

haha she witnessed to me then blocked me from her blog. thats too funny.

but the war still continues shes commenting and has blocked me so i cant comment back.

my bebo page is here if u want too see the rest of the crap:

http://jwn2005.bebo.com

it bothers me mostly cause shes witnessing to my sister LeRae she is an exchristian she is on this forum but dont ever post so yall probally dont know her her names crackmonkey or something like that. raes the ongly pagan in my family and someone who understands me and i want to keep it that way!

what do you think.

Um...stupid question perhaps, but...what is Bebo? Is it a blog site?

If so then people often post comment spam on blogs. That's why I have my live journal set to approve all non-friend comments (there are different security settings on live journal and friends are one of them).

bebo is like live journal is. i could do that but i like hearing comments from everyone. exept fundies and spammers

Um...stupid question perhaps, but...what is Bebo? Is it a blog site?

If so then people often post comment spam on blogs. That's why I have my live journal set to approve all non-friend comments (there are different security settings on live journal and friends are one of them).

Well, that was assinine for someone to witness in a live journal. See. Poking their noses into someone else's business. Thinking they can change someone by posting a couple of versuses -- as if that will make any difference other than wasting fucking space.

Can they be erased? I would erase them.

i would but i already drew funny cartoons and made jokes about it so i guess ill leave it lol. i bet theyll feel stupid if they look on their again.

heres my favorite i made:

KANDACE_BULLSHITTIN_ON_BEBO.gif

KANDACE_UR_BULLSHITTIN.gif

BULLSHIT.gif

the girls name is kandace

i been putting alof stuff against the bible and christinity my sister lerae agreed on one blog entry. i cant wqait to see what she says about kandace but she hasnt been on yet.

Ugh - nothing more irritating than a Xian drone who starts chanting Babble verses without understanding that advertising doesn't always work for Jesus™. And the fact you're blocked from responding only displays how insecure Kandace is about her religion. She's nervy enough to want to push it on people but too afraid to hear the criticisms and tough questions non-xians would raise.

One day, she'll grow up and probably won't believe a tenth of whay she does now, I'll bet.

it is irritating ever time i try to tell christians what i think they run away. yea she probally wont believe in it later on expecially if she reads what i just wrote lol. too bad she dont have the guts to debate. few christians seem to have guts.

Ugh - nothing more irritating than a Xian drone who starts chanting Babble verses without understanding that advertising doesn't always work for Jesus™. And the fact you're blocked from responding only displays how insecure Kandace is about her religion. She's nervy enough to want to push it on people but too afraid to hear the criticisms and tough questions non-xians would raise.

One day, she'll grow up and probably won't believe a tenth of whay she does now, I'll bet.

i would but i already drew funny cartoons and made jokes about it so i guess ill leave it lol. i bet theyll feel stupid if they look on their again.

You do know that having black poo is probably a bad thing?

yea :lmao:

You do know that having black poo is probably a bad thing?