Goodbye Jesus

Christianity Is An Enormous Wealth

integral

--->It has provided us with thousands of years of mistakes from which to learn. So what have you learned?

from a online book:

Poison for the Heart

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

This book is making me laugh...

The shortness of vision

Christians are often heard to argue that it is not they as a group who are responsible for all the divorce, abortions, drug abuse, and violence in society, but that such problems are primarily due to the non-Christian element.

For all their talk, the real cause of all these problems is the selfishness and egotism that comes of petty mindedness. In this regard, Christians are the very worst culprits. Whereas most people will quite honestly admit to their egotism, Christians never cease in their efforts to conceal it. The shopkeeper is an honest man, who openly says "I am a shopkeeper." The priest, in his solemn sanctity would not admit to this at any price.

Christians may not be directly, physically responsible (in the immediate sense) for many of the rapes and murders, but they are definitely a major cause. And why? Because every single Christian perpetuates the self-righteous and self-centred lifestyle that is guaranteed to blossom in violence and suffering. Christians set the trend of self-gratification, and others naturally follow - and in their own way - choosing different drugs to that of the Christian, to suit their own individual tastes. If you bring your child up on heroin, you cannot blame them if they one day experiment with LSD. Religion is just one of many "drugs", just one "opium of the people."

The worst of it, is that young children are inducted into this shameful drug taking while they are too young to question what is being done to them.

I've read that book before. That dude makes a lot of good points, but he's off the wall on a lot of things.

Just wait until you get to the section about women. He really shows his nut-jobedness when it gets to that part.

nut-jobedness

--->It has provided us with thousands of years of mistakes from which to learn. So what have you learned?

from a online book:

Poison for the Heart

Don't have time to read everything on that site (it looks

kinda long), but the question is intriguing. What I learned

from christianity is this: Never believe what anyone is

saying just because he or she is telling me what I want to

hear.