Goodbye Jesus

Are You Serious Poonis?

scotter

Quoted from Fwee's "I am going back to Christianity" thread, Poonis made this post:

I have been thinking of this as well. Over the last couple months, I realized I have only been hiding from myself. I put up such a front against christianity.

It takes courage to reject the grips of heathenish lifestyle; to beat back Satan. I couldn't have done it without Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I realize that I do not want to go to hell when I die, and it is foolish for me to continue living as I do. This is my last post.

I know I may be chastized for this, but only those who berate me for doing this are true sinners.

Perhaps one or two days later Poonis may clarify it is an April Fool's thing, even he went so far as to change content in his "Any Gods?" profile to Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

If you are serious Poonis, what intrigued me is how one transforms from a non-hell believer with skeptical arguments to a hell fire torment fearer.

:twitch: Curious.

If that is the case he made a drastic change within two days time. As the Post on March 30 said

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, questioner4, and I hope this does not come across as harsh, but every god is a myth, especially yours.

But if it is any comfort, I think less of the Christian god than I do yours.

here

Beings though it's on the April Fools thread, I'm going with it's a joke........? :shrug:

Perhaps one or two days later Poonis may clarify it is an April Fool's thing, even he went so far as to change content in his "Any Gods?" profile to Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

If you are serious Poonis, what intrigued me is how one transforms from a non-hell believer with skeptical arguments to a hell fire torment fearer.

:)Scotter, I'm sure Poonis would not go back to fundamentalism anyway! :eek:

It's probably a joke, and if not... hopefully he will come back to defend his stand here, as this is a great way to examine one's own beliefs. Sheesh, it is amazing how those who were brainwashed into fundamentalism do have a hard time getting out of it! Once one is out, how can they be tempted to go back? :shrug:

i think its a joke. i made the comment on the thread that i wouldve waited longer before saying april fools to see a reaction. after that post poonis announced his conversion. april fools is a little too ovious a time to play a prank tho. check out his blog he hasnt changed nothing their.

i reread the topic hes agreeing with fweethought as a joke.

ok poonis yell fooled ya! lol

:HappyCry:

haha ya it was a joke! I was plannin something big for april fools day, but Fweethawt stole my thunder =(

Jesus is a cunt.

It will not be possible for me to re-convert to christianity because the psychology of my selfishness yields the following:

1. I no longer desire.

2. I no longer fear.

:HappyCry:

haha ya it was a joke! I was plannin something big for april fools day, but Fweethawt stole my thunder =(

I didn't steal your thunder. :nono:

You wuz juss'tryin' ta'get summ'a mines. :HaHa: