Goodbye Jesus

Potty Mouth

Lautermilich

i dont know if id smack the shit out of her, or roll on the ground in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

L..

Amazing video.

35 years old, and never whacked off? No wonder the cat is a fundy, that "SRD", sperm retention disease, caused his willy to rot and corrupt his big head...

Futtabunchawukkups!

kL

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"I told you to repent of your wickedness! What is the problem, here?"

Oh, that's rich. Like they are being disobedient kids - hear that nagging and chiding in her voice? So perfect an example of the arrogance that Xianity encourages in the fervent believer.

Jesus Christ, she was funny, though.

What a fucking freak? Amazing. Sometimes the laws of this country just allow the streets to be polluted with utter filthy. Who let those xians stand out on the corner? Shame on them! You notice these nuts are always in Florida for these little clips. Makes you wonder...

:HaHa:

I don't know what people get out of acting like that, unless you consider success to be a person with a tacky T-shirt, a Bible, and a matriarchial complex. Watch my "potty mouth", or what? You'll tell me to watch it again?

Jesus, don't forgive my sins.

Forgive my laughter.

I don't know what people get out of acting like that, unless you consider success to be a person with a tacky T-shirt, a Bible, and a matriarchial complex. Watch my "potty mouth", or what? You'll tell me to watch it again?

Forgive my laughter.

Perhaps she's practicing to be a dominetrix. You never know...she does seem to enjoy scolding little boys.

Forgive my laughter.

Perhaps she's practicing to be a dominetrix. You never know...she does seem to enjoy scolding little boys.

You can fuckin believe what you want and do what you wish in privacy,,,,,,but keep your fuckin bible banging off the fuckin street!

You can fuckin believe what you want and do what you wish in privacy,,,,,,but keep your fuckin bible banging off the fuckin street!

I find it ironic that while most christians beat the hell out of the ACLU as being "anti-christian," it was they who made sure that even the street preachers have the right to scream their crap from whatever streetcorner they desire.

I don't have to like it, but I still believe it is their first amendment right to do it.

Garrisonjj: be careful what you wish for; this is the same thing x-ians are trying to say about "gay pride" parades & such. It'll be a sad day when we lose that particular freedom.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"I told you to repent of your wickedness! What is the problem, here?"

Oh, that's rich. Like they are being disobedient kids - hear that nagging and chiding in her voice? So perfect an example of the arrogance that Xianity encourages in the fervent believer.

Jesus Christ, she was funny, though.

That stood out to me too... lol Such bad little kids not listening... tsk tsk! What is the problem here?!? (WE know what the problem is lol)

I find it ironic that while most christians beat the hell out of the ACLU as being "anti-christian," it was they who made sure that even the street preachers have the right to scream their crap from whatever streetcorner they desire.

I don't have to like it, but I still believe it is their first amendment right to do it.

Garrisonjj: be careful what you wish for; this is the same thing x-ians are trying to say about "gay pride" parades & such. It'll be a sad day when we lose that particular freedom.

your right,,,i am sorry