Goodbye Jesus

Street Preachers Gets A Beer Tossed On Him

Lautermilich

NOT WORK SAFE!!

A street preacher tells someone his GF is a whore for sleeping with him before they are married.

L..

Thanks for your continual reporting.. Makes AWESOME ammo for various disCUSSions and such around the 'net.. :)

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

kL

NOT WORK SAFE!!

A street preacher tells someone his GF is a whore for sleeping with him before they are married.

:twitch: What a fkn Loon :loser:

Makes me want to run into a street preacher :)

i hate street preachers that was cool

Once again pollution on the street. Why in the hell did the guy NOT expecet to have a beer thrown in his face? The guy was merely trying to defend his girlfriend who was being insulted by this street preacher demon. That guy (the xian) should be a shamed of himself. Period. He got what he deserved - yet he will go back to his little church and tell everyone he was persecuted.

Yep, that's how it works, too.

As someone on these boards once noted by saying something like, "The bible tells me to act like an idiot, and it tells me that the world will treat me like an idiot for doing so. Therefore, the bible is true!"

I used to do street preaching. I never wore an ammo belt though. It's tough work. The preacher is lucky that it was only a beer.

By the looks of things, he is lucky that beer was the only thing he got! That dude coulda messed his world up!!!!

to what organization (aside from Christianity) do these nuts belong? Do they have a common name, these street preachers? I see the same ones over and over again, and I must assume they have a organization name, location, and contact information.