Goodbye Jesus

From What Denomination Are You From?

Angel

What!...No Seven Day Adventists on the list!!

Meh....born and raised.

Ran away from home at 17yrs...(if you know anything bout the SDA'ist, they are full on health freaks) I smoked Alpines and weed, drank a bit and ate the occassional Bacon sandwich!!!

that's it....it doomed ta hell!

Well....until my parents deconverted from the SDAist...and joined the Baptist..that's where they stayed.... they didn't adopt 'bacon eating' even as Baptists....deep down still SDAist I recon.

fast forward 30 odd years..........

Got dragged into a penticostal tongue talkin' group by a sibling....(don't call themselves a chruch)...ya know the ones...hate everything - including family member's who don't sign up and get wet.....and everyother religion.

I attended a few 'meeting's'.....told the pastor to 'go fuck himself'...

So inbetween I've had about 30 odd years of god free living....except for the fucked up family relationships, constantly being harassed, judged and until finally a complete severance for all ties with the remaining family members.

Its interesting how much I didn't know about religion, biblical thangs, but I don't exactly feel bad about that. It doesn't make any sense anyway! :HaHa:

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Wasn't raised a Catholic but turned to it from ages 27 to 33. Been out for five years.