Goodbye Jesus

Quicky Rant Re: Pastor, Rev's, Preacher's, Priests And Youth Leader's.

snookums

when they leave the church, deconvert, or whatever you want to call it.? (get laid off work) :HaHa: Do we ever read about those pastor's personally?

I'm curious......Its is curiosity?

I've been cruisin' the web for awhile now...on the topic of religon....and I'm finding it rather annoying that EX Pastors' are into the business of advertising there 'fall' ....ok that its their right just like the rest of 'us'...but why do 'they' seem to get more coverage or feel the need to write a fucking book about it. Its also seems to me that they set up 'shop' and are keen to deliver a different kind of 'ministry' by organising a fucking online chatroom or web site - debunking christianity or some such alternative but equally 'educative' pursuit as their past postion in the chruch. Can they help themselves?

Is their story more interesting , more valuable, a plain curiosity?

Ok...the curiosity factor is understandable...but in my experience the EX pastor hasn't been able to satisfy mine. Ask them about money and they go all coy. There are no new developments, no new disclosures, no nothing so how come they seem to hold that same position in the land of EX.

Why give them what I see as extra attention...or is it just me being stroppy?

For fucks sake I didn't 'respect' them while I was attending chruch...let alone after. I can't stand authority!!!

Oh well....I been wanting to say that for awhile now.

thanks for reading. :grin:

Hey, it's okay to feel that way.

I think they get more attention because they are more visible. Plus, a pastor supposedly has an "in" with gawd so if they leave, that really proves that gawd is false. And, they are usually out-going people persons, so they want to tell the world, write a book, set up a web site, etc. It's their personality type to do such things.