Goodbye Jesus

"Christian" bracelet on Amazon -- LMAO!!!!

buffettphan

• Super Moderator

I was browsing through Amazon and came across an item with this description:

Yiyang Christian Jewelry for Women Bible Verse Bracelets Gift for Her Cuff Bangle Engraved Let Your Light Shine

Popular mantra engraved on leather bracelet, Inspirational and motivational saying daily reminder, Bracelet come with elegant velvet bags, amazing gift idea for Easter,Christmas, Graduation, Birthday, Wedding, Thanksgiving day, Mother's Day,

And here's the picture:

61NeZHSzUCL._UY695_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Yiyang-Bracelet-Inspirational-Stainless-Personalized/dp/B07D1QJH8Y/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1535073881&sr=8-20&keywords=engraved%2Bbar%2Bbracelet%2Bfor%2Bwomen&th=1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Bwahahaha!!!

The description (below) from the website is awesome. I need to get these for my (adult) girls. Two out of 3 of them would be highly insulted. My youngest (whom I have managed to corrupt with my late-in-life heathenism) would die laughing.

Description

Our advantages as a jewelry gift:

1.Christian bracelet designed is very popular in United Stated, especially for teen girls and adults women.

2.Christian bangle as a jewelry is meaningful as a religion gift.

3.The size is adjustable for most people and adjusted easily.

4.This bracelet wear comfortablely and take off easily, you can wear it in your daily life.

• Like 2

@buffetphan If I could give you a thumbs up I would. This made my day.  🤣

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator

Wouldn't they make lovely christmas gifts for all the nutty christians in our lives?!?   I am soooooooooo tempted!   

And still rolling on the floor laughing!  

That's pretty funny. We are going to order one for our sister in law.:lmao:

• 2 months later...

This is soooo fantastic. 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like my typical response to one of those annoying, irritating, tiny dick street preachers. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.