Goodbye Jesus

Healed broken leg?

Stargazer95

Just saw this on my news feed: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156654958687487&id=26629742486

Comments? I'm thinking it's probably too soon to throw away those crutches 😬

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

snapped in half and able to move around in crutches within 2 days?

wow

So show me the x-rays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it's legit.  Xians don't lie.  Xians say so.  It's in their bible.  So he's healed.  Take off the stupid cast too.  No need for that.  The before and after X-rays should be the icing on this cake but sadly this sort of proof is needed for us poor non-believers.

mwc

• 3 weeks later...
  • Super Moderator

I watched, in horror, as a man took off his wrist splint after a travelling charlatan--I mean faith healer--told him he was healed.  His hand had been crushed by a tire from a quarry truck; and doctors originally told him he might regain full use of his hand, but most likely, it would be closer to 80%.  After taking off the splint, he spent several days bouncing between excruciating pain and ecstatic faith, before finally being dragged by his wife and kids, back to the doctor.  

Doc told him that he had set his recovery back by weeks, if not months.  He now has 30% use of the appendage, and draws disability which barely covers his pain meds.

Praise jesus.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I watched, in horror, as a man took off his wrist splint after a travelling charlatan--I mean faith healer--told him he was healed.  His hand had been crushed by a tire from a quarry truck; and doctors originally told him he might regain full use of his hand, but most likely, it would be closer to 80%.  After taking off the splint, he spent several days bouncing between excruciating pain and ecstatic faith, before finally being dragged by his wife and kids, back to the doctor.  

Doc told him that he had set his recovery back by weeks, if not months.  He now has 30% use of the appendage, and draws disability which barely covers his pain meds.

Praise jesus.

The things people will do to protect their delusions.

Said faith heeler con-artist should be behind bars.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:49 AM, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Praise jesus.

Guy should have kept his faith and not listened to his wife and kids.  He would now have 100% use instead of 30% but god had to punish him for this.

mwc

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I believe in healing ~ but I'd like to know for sure of the damage and the healing ~ guess I'd have to be there ```