Goodbye Jesus

Mountain Moving Challenge

wadori

I have a vision!  I think we should set up a prayer meeting in front of a mountain and challenge (i.e., taunt) all the preachers across America to come and help us move the mountain (by prayer, of course, as Jesus said would happen) so that we can build Mountains of Faith Christian University in its place.  I'm sure there will plenty of televangelists anxious to come and show the power of prayer, don't you think?

• Haha 1

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I think they know damn well that no mountains will be moving. They'll wriggle out of it with the "that's not literal, it's metaphorical" excuse. Because every word of the bible is literally true, except, of course, when it's so absurd that it can't be! 

• Like 1

Yes, but wouldn't it be fun to taunt them?  We got to have some fun once in a while.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!

...because I know how to operate a front end loader. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/16/2018 at 11:10 AM, Derek said:

I CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!

...because I know how to operate a front end loader. :D

Now there's a true miracle worker! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You knowthe excuse faucet will be wide open on that one

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 12:22 AM, wadori said:

I have a vision!  I think we should set up a prayer meeting in front of a mountain and challenge (i.e., taunt) all the preachers across America to come and help us move the mountain (by prayer, of course, as Jesus said would happen) so that we can build Mountains of Faith Christian University in its place.  I'm sure there will plenty of televangelists anxious to come and show the power of prayer, don't you think?

(Trumpet blast)

(Angel’s voice)

Behold, THE GREAT I AM!!!!

You think this is a mother fucking game? This ant no mother fucking game. If My mediation secretary puts any of these prayers on my desk, I’ll send a few bolts of lightening your way and light your ass up. 

-Prince of Peace 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Jesus said:

You think this is a mother fucking game? This ant no mother fucking game. If My mediation secretary puts any of these prayers on my desk, I’ll send a few bolts of lightening your way and light your ass up. 

-Prince of Peace 

Matthew 10:34

34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 

-Prince of Peace

We could also jabber away with some pentecostals before telling them that we were praising satan the whole time. They'll be like "whaaat?"

----and we could bring a few amputees to the mountain moving for good measure! 

• Haha 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.