Goodbye Jesus

Meditation and Evolution

Joshpantera

I'm very interested in the state of mind he's describing here. And how he applied it to growing businesses. Of course the business aspects are an aside to the spiritual experience. And by spiritual I mean that experience of unity with the whole. He spoke of it being scary going into. I experienced that myself. I knee jerked myself out of one of these experiences. I felt like I was going to lose my individual existence and melt into the whole. It was vivid. It was something that I wasn't ready or prepared for at that time. But it's also something that I'll never forget. 

I haven't gone that far into it since. But after hearing this, I feel like I might want to go there again better informed and more prepared for it. And "it" is more than likely allowing your right hemisphere to take the lead which then brings on an experience of interconnection with the reality around us - the earth and cosmos: https://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight?language=en

But that may be seeing reality as it is, as opposed to seeing it as the left hemisphere has evolved in a "fitness" over "truth" mode, which involved differentiating between all of the various energies / matter around us. It's a very interesting path to go down. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.