Goodbye Jesus

Myers-Briggs and Astrology

Joshpantera

We had the Myers-Briggs thread going around in ToT a while back. It was funny how a few people made light of how astrological-like it seems. Of course during and after leaving christianity I stayed clear of astrology. But eventually I started toying around with looking at it, for the hell of it. It's probably not true for everyone, but I was surprised at how close my western and Chinese zodiac symbols seem to apply. And now the same with the Myers-Briggs. It's a triple whammy!

Geminihttps://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/zodiac-signs/gemini/traits/

Gemini Traits

Gemini-born personalities are expressive, clever, quick-witted, intellectual and ready to fun people but they can also be tense and restless. True, all Zodiac Signs have positive as well as negative traits, and the Gemini is no exception.

DragonOccupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition.Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They're driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks.

Year of the Dragon - Chinese Zodiac Dragon

INTJWith Introverted Intuition dominating their personality, INTJs focus their energy on observing the world, and generating ideas and possibilities. Their mind constantly gathers information and makes associations about it. They are tremendouslyinsightful and usually are very quick to understand new ideas.

Portrait of an INTJ - The Personality Page

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not too shabby! The negative traits seem to fit just as well. Well enough to make a descent description either way, whether positive or negative. 

I wonder if anyone else has completely left field, not lined up at all astrological personalities and / or Myers-Briggs? 

8 hours ago, older said:

For the real thing, visit The Onion horoscopes:

https://www.theonion.com/c/horoscopes

zw2zv7gidmrxk1ljr4sp.png

Gemini | May 21 to June 20

Your life takes a sudden aggressive and violent turn when you start asking yourself how General Patton would handle workplace conflicts.

God dam if that ain't the truth! I've been buried in work place conflicts. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.