Goodbye Jesus

A Sermon for You Heathens

Guest end3

On 11/22/2018 at 4:18 PM, end3 said:

But let's suppose that God created the autonomous creation, humanity.......key word autonomous.  So much so, that the lessons this being would know vs. the autonomous creations is starkly different.  Everyone here seems to be in agreement that A&E were ignorant yet had the potential for "human nature".  I think it's fair to say they had both sides of the coin. 

Whether we use the language godly, or mature, or knowledgeable, what have you, I think the truth remains the same....that we are moving towards the same understanding of ourselves and care for others.

Blah blah blah blah blah.  You have a Bible so why 'suppose' anything?

According to the Bible Adam and Eve were created in God's image, and they were perfect, innocent, and had no concept of sin. We've been through this before.

In the Bible it was Biblegod that cursed Adam and Eve, the earth and  God knows what else. There was no "potential" for human nature, there was human nature because Bible god created it...and then cursed it.

Vague esoteric thoughts, wishful thinking, suppositions and other such can't take the place of the Bible if you are arguing  from a Christian POV.

Blows my nose and puts the tissue in the plate and passes it. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:02 PM, end3 said:

Not going to try and put my Christian spin on your life, but if you would like me to, I will. 

Christian spin ..... I can hardly wait to hear....well actually in this case, read!  Be sure and read my Introduction in , of course, the Introductions section  first  so that you know what you are trying to spin away.

"Not going to try and put my Christian spin on your life, but if you would like me to, I will."

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, NeverHealed52Years said:

Christian spin ..... I can hardly wait to hear....well actually in this case, read!  Be sure and read my Introduction in , of course, the Introductions section  first  so that you know what you are trying to spin away.

Wait a minute END3, you cant' leave yet. I was sincerely wanting to hear your perspective. Even though I am in process of deconverting I am always open to what Christian and non-Christians have to say about my situation. I am open minded enough to consider any and all perspectives. Always have been.  And learn from them when possible. Please read into this the sincerity ... I was not mocking or trying to start an argument and am not trying to  now. I don't debate or argue. Read all my posts not a debate/argument to be found.  I really truly sincerely want to hear  what you had/have to say...you can't leave yet!