Goodbye Jesus

Need scriptures from the Bible that seem to indicate non-Christians going to hell

ChelseaGuy

What are some of these Bible passages (book/chapter cited) that most ex-Christians see to indicate or imply that non-Christians who don't believe in their own faith are destined for eternal hell punishment after death?

Goodbye Jesus

The Bible is a collection of myths, legends, folklore, and fictional stories with fictional characters. It is not true literally or historically, so why would it matter what it says about anyone going to a fictional place called Hell?  Both Heaven and Hell are fictional places mentioned in a fictional story.

If you think the Bible is an actual historical record of events I would encourage you to stop reading apologists and start reading historians like Bart Ehrman,  Robert M Price, and Richard Carrier among the many that are out there.

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2018 at 9:27 PM, Geezer said:

The Bible is a collection of myths, legends, folklore, and fictional stories with fictional characters. It is not true literally or historically, so why would it matter what it says about anyone going to a fictional place called Hell?  Both Heaven and Hell are fictional places mentioned in a fictional story.

If you think the Bible is an actual historical record of events I would encourage you to stop reading apologists and start reading historians like Bart Ehrman,  Robert M Price, and Richard Carrier among the many that are out there.

Woah, I never even intended to suggest that the Bible was anything accurately historical. If I made any mistake I apologize.

I was asking a question that had to do with what Christians themselves believe.

On 12/15/2018 at 4:09 PM, ChelseaGuy said:

What are some of these Bible passages (book/chapter cited) that most ex-Christians see to indicate or imply that non-Christians who don't believe in their own faith are destined for eternal hell punishment after death?

This help?

https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

29 minutes ago, midniterider said:

Lol the fist thing I did was search google for "verses about going to hell". First link was the one you posted... I go to post annnndd… I been beat! :P  :D 

17 hours ago, ChelseaGuy said:

Woah, I never even intended to suggest that the Bible was anything accurately historical. If I made any mistake I apologize.

I was asking a question that had to do with what Christians themselves believe.

Sorry, that isn't the way I interpreted your post. Your post implied, at least to me, that you were concerned about your eternal destiny.