Goodbye Jesus

Why the bible is not welcome in our house

TexasFreethinker

I've been working on a set of pamphlets to share when christians come a'knocking to share the "good news" with me and my family.  I think the bible is a vile book and these pamphlets give me an easy way to explain why.  I'm curious what others think.  The first one is about the god-ordered genocide and sexual slavery in the bible.  

Genocide and Sex Slavery.pdf

• Like 7

Wow. I love this! Now you just need to add some startling graphics like they do in those annoying evangelical tracts!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, freshstart said:

Wow. I love this! Now you just need to add some startling graphics like they do in those annoying evangelical tracts!

Thank you freshstart!  I wish I could draw and make anti-Jack Chick tracts :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice. It often occurred to me that Xians are either woefully ignorant of the genocide-promoting passages in the bible or they are despondent fundamentalists who would defend anything insane or cruel just for the sake of it. This pamphlet is straight to the point. I like it!

On 12/24/2018 at 7:38 AM, TexasFreethinker said:

Thank you freshstart!  I wish I could draw and make anti-Jack Chick tracts :)

Oh, that would be a great idea!  I always enjoyed the Chick tracts. When I first saw one, I actually thought that it was a parody....

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 3:08 AM, TexasFreethinker said:

I've been working on a set of pamphlets to share when christians come a'knocking to share the "good news" with me and my family.  I think the bible is a vile book and these pamphlets give me an easy way to explain why.  I'm curious what others think.  The first one is about the god-ordered genocide and sexual slavery in the bible.  

Genocide and Sex Slavery.pdf

Jesus there's alot of material you can find, go to sceptics annotated bible for everything wrong with the bible. 

(Spoilers duh!) 

• Like 1